Chapter 32 - Primordial Therapy

Percy POV

After I teleported to Helix, I wasn't sure what to do. 

So I unleashed my rage on a couple of planets. 

They had evil rulers anyway, and the people there were following their example, after weeks of trying to get them to change their ways.

So I blew them up. 

No big deal. 

That was about 0.000001% of my power. I once destroyed 2 thousand planets with a snap of my fingers. 

 I then got teleported to Helix, most likely by a primordial god. 

I thought it would be Chaos or Tartarus, or maybe even Chronos. 

But it was Eros. 

"Perseus, you need to calm down. Zeus is paranoid, and that won't change. You'll get your revenge soon enough, but for now, you need to calm down. Let me tell you a story." The primordial god of love said. 

"Fine..."

"Most people think that I'm just a minor god who is the lieutenant of Aphrodite. That was true. Notice how I say was. You see, when Aphrodite was born, she was originally a primordial goddess. But she gave up that power when she became an Olympian. When I was born to her and Ares, I was a primordial god. Aphrodite enslaved me and forced me to do her dirty work, instead of she doing it altogether." Eros said.  

That made me mad at Aphrodite. 

A lot. 

How could she do that to her own son? 

"Anyways, one day, Chaos found me and took me in and made me a member of the primordial council." 

Timeskip

Over time, I learned to keep my powers and abilities in check. 

It just took some therapy time with Eros. 

Just some therapy time. 

Word Count: 282