Chapter 24 - The other pantheons

Percy POV

"So now that we've found the Chinese gods, which pantheon do we search for now?" Crystal asked. 

"Why not the Celtic gods?" I said. Crystal shrugged. "Why not?" 

Just then, we were teleported away to some kind of throne room. 

Like the throne room of the Chinese gods, the thrones had mystical designs on them, but this time they seemed different. 

Then, beings of power materialized on their corresponding thrones. 

"Let me guess." I said. "Are you the Celtic gods?" I asked. The being in the middle nodded. 

"Yes, we are the Celtic gods. We know why you are here, but because of the Ancient Laws, we can't interfere much with other pantheons. In fact, it is the same other problem with the other pantheons. None of them can help you in the war. But the least we can do is give you and your girlfriend our blessings, making you our champion and lieutenant. I think that all the other pantheons will do the same. But first we'll introduce ourselves." said one of them. 

"I am Albiorix, the king of the Celtic gods."

"I am Belenus, the Celtic god of healing." 

"I am Brigantia, the Celtic goddess of rivers and water."

"I am Brigit, the Celtic goddess of fire, healing, fertility, and poetry."

"I am Cernunnos, the Celtic god of nature."

"I am Latobius, the Celtic god of mountains and the sky."

"I am Maponus, the Celtic god of music and poetry."

"I am Morrigan, the Celtic goddess of war."

"I am Nuada, the Celtic god of war."

They then thrust out their hands towards me and Crystal, giving me their blessings.

"Can we stay with you for a while?" Crystal asked. Albiorix smiled and nodded. 

Over time, we learned and mastered the Celtic style of fighting. 

With all of my power, I am about 50 times more powerful than Chaos himself and all the primordial gods, with both light and dark sides. 

Oh, I forgot to mention this. Primordial gods have dark sides also. I've killed all the dark sides of the primordial gods except for Akhlys, Nyx, and Gaea. 

So, I am the most powerful being in the universe. 

With Crystal's power, she can defeat Chaos and all the primordial gods combined also, so she is the second most powerful being, after me. 

The Celtic gods then told us that it was time for them to send us to the next pantheon, which would be the Japanese gods. 

They teleported us to their throne room. 

The throne room looked a bit like the Chinese throne room in some kind of way (probably because both pantheons were from Asia). 

Being which I presumed were the Japanese gods materialized on their corresponding thrones. 

"Hello, son of Chaos. We are the Japanese gods. I assume the Celtic gods have already told you that we will give you our blessings, but first we'll introduce ourselves. "

"I am Amaterasu-Omikami, the Japanese goddess of the sun."

"I am Uzume, the Japanese goddess of dawn and revelry."

"I am Fujin, the Japanese god of the wind."

"I am Haciman, the Japanese god of war."

"I am Inari Okami, the Japanese goddess of rice and fertility."

"I am Izanami, the Japanese goddess of creation and death."

"I am Okuninushi, the Japanese god of farming and medicine."

"I am Omoikane, the Japanese god of wisdom."

"I am Raijin, the Japanese god of thunder and lightning."

"I am Ryu Jin, the Japanese god of dragons and the sea." 

"I am Sui Jin, the Japanese god of water."

"I am Susanoo-no-Mikoto, the Japanese god of storms."

"I am Tysukuyomi-no-Mikoto, the Japanese god of the moon."

"I am Amatsumara, the Japanese god of forges and blacksmiths."

"I am Ekiobiogami, the Japanese god of disease and plagues."

"I am Kawa-no-kami, the Japanese god rivers."

"I am Kagu-tsuchi, the Japanese god of fire and pottery."

"I am Kuebiko, the Japanese god of agriculture."

"I am Kuaraokami, the Japanese god of rain and snow."

"I am Ko Jin, the Japanese god of the hearth."

"I am Sarutahiko Okami, the Japanese god of the earth."

"I am Toyuoke-Omikami, the Japanese goddess of food."

"I am Oyamatsumi, the Japanese god of mountains."

They thrust out their hands towards us, giving us their blessings.

We stayed with them for about a week. We learned the Japanese style of fighting, also. 

Timeskip 

Over time, we found the Aztec, Inca, Mayan, Hindu, Korean, Sumerian, and Mesopotamian pantheons. They gave us their blessings and made us their champions. We lso learned their way and style of fighting. 

If you wanted me to list all of my titles, it would take hours.

Anyway, we teleported to Helix. 

Word Count: 783