Chapter 21 - Getting the Fleece (Edited)

Percy POV

We were playing with our dragons, until Chiron announced a quest to find the Golden Fleece and to rescue Grover, who had gotten captured. Clarisse, me, Crystal, Annabeth and Dan would go. 

I summoned a sailboat, and they all hopped in. 

Except for me and Crystal. 

We just teleported ourselves and the sailboat to the deck of the Princess Andromeda

Jake the son of Hermes who was the traitor in this timeline instead of Luke, snarled at me. 

"Get him!" He growled. All the monsters and demigods charged at me. 

I snapped my fingers, and the ship exploded. 

But before the ship exploded, we jumped underwater. 

We then teleported to the sailboat in mid air. 

"How's that for blowing up the Princess Andromeda?" I asked. Everybody clapped their hands, except for Dan, obviously. 

I teleported all of us to Polyphemus's island. 

"How'd you know where this was?" Annabeth asked. 

"The day before the quest, I researched some possible locations for the Fleece. I have an advanced computer made from some rare metals that has a map of the world. Nothing is hidden from it. I looked up Polyphemus's island on it, and I got the coordinates." I explained. 

I actually did do that the night before. 

"Who dares enter my cave? "Polyphemus boomed. I rolled my eyes. I snapped my fingers and he disintegrated. I grabbed the Fleece. 

I then teleported all of us, including Grover, to Camp Half-Blood. 

Word Count: 243