Chapter 56 - Camp Jupiter

Percy POV

When I woke up, I was in a bed in an abandoned house. 

I tried to remember what happened, but the memories were hazy. 

I remembered that I did something extremely pleasant last night with my girlfriend. 

Girlfriend? 

The only thing I remembered about her was how she looked and her name. 

Crystal. The most beautiful girl in the universe. 

I then tried to remember how this entire happened. I remembered that something like this had happened to me before, and it didn't turn out perfectly. 

Hera. 

That bitch. 

I'm going to make her fade when I see her again. 

She had the nerve to repeat this entire fucking process again. 

Just when the Titan war had just ended, I was asleep after having sex with my girlfriend. 

Boy, is she in for a surprise when I see her again. 

There was a table next to my bed, which had some weapons. They looked familiar, but I couldn't quite remember my history with them and who they belonged to. 

I decided just to take them. There was also a badass-looking suit of armor with a wolf-shaped helmet. I put it on. There was also a small backpack with the armor. I put the weapons in the backpack. 

I looked in a mirror, and my eyes were dark brown. I felt like they were supposed to be another color, but as always, I couldn't remember which one. 

What next? 

The two things I remembered were this: 

1. I had a girlfriend named Crystal. 

2. A woman named Hera had wiped my memory after having sex with my girlfriend one night. 

I heard a growl from one of the rooms, and then a snake-haired lady stepped in. 

She looked like she would be somebody's dumpy old grandmother until you saw the differences. 

You looked down and saw that she had rooster feet. She also had bronze boar tusks sticking out of the corners of her mouth. And to top it off, her eyes were red, and her hair was a writhing nest of green vipers. She wore a green Bargain Mart employee vest over a flower-print dress. Her name tag read Stheno

"Try one? I'd hate to not have a chance to offer you a snack before we kill you." 

Kill me? I never did anything to them. I decided to say something to distract them, so maybe I could have some getaway time. 

"We?" 

She looked to her right, and when nobody was there, she sighed. "Here, have a Crispy Cheese 'n' Wiener. 

Another snake-haired lady walked in. She looked exactly like the Stheno, except that her hair was made of coral snakes instead of green vipers. 

"Stheno! I told you to sneak up on him and kill him!" Stheno's smile wavered. But, Euryale, can't I give him a sample first?" 

"No, you imbecile of a monster I have for a sister." So Stheno was Euryale's sister. 

Euryale's name badge read Hello! My name is DIE, DEMIGOD SCUM!

"Look, can we just call a truce and talk about your weekly specials?" 

Stheno gave her sister a pleading look. "Can we?"