Chapter 4 - Cool Powers! (Edited)

Percy POV

I woke up in some kind of throne room. It was so large, that it made Olympus look like a broom closet. 

"We are the primordial gods, son." said a man. 

His body was covered by stars. He was wearing a tuxedo. 

Wait, no. 

Make that the entire solar system. 

Son?

Why did he call me son?

"I'm sorry, but you must be mistaken. I was Poseidon's son until he disowned me." 

The man chuckled. "You were my son, Perseus. My wife, Order, is your real mother. We made a deal with Sally Jackson, and in exchange, we will make her a minor goddess of the family soon. Son, you were our first child. You fought many wars, you helped us create the universe, and you helped create peace in the universe." 

"But who are you?" I asked. He chuckled. 

"I am Chaos, the creator of the universe and the first primordial god."

I bowed respectfully. 

"No, no. You don't have to bow, son. I'm not like those arrogant Olympians." Chaos said. I snickered. 

Then, the other primordials materialized on their thrones. 

"No need to bow to us either. As Chaos said, we're not like those arrogant Olympians." One of them said. 

Another one of them chuckled. 

"Let's introduce ourselves. As you already know, I am Chaos, and you are my son."

"I am End, the son of Chaos."

I am Order, wife of Chaos and sister of End, and primordial goddess of light and order. I'm also your mother."

"I am Ouranos, the primordial god of the sky and the heavens."

"I am Gaea, wife of Tartarus, and the primordial goddess of the earth and nature."

When she said this, I wanted to run away. 

Chaos must have known this, and he chuckled. "Son, the primordials have good and evil sides. The Gaea that you fought was her evil side." He said. 

"I am Tartarus, husband of Gaea, and the primordial god of the pit and all monsters."

"I am Pontus, husband of Thalassa, and the primordial god of the sea."

"I am Erebus, husband of Nyx, and the primordial god of darkness and mist."

"I am Nyx, wife of Erebus, and the primordial goddess of night."

"I am Akhlys, the daughter of Chaos, and the primordial goddess of misery and poison."

"I am Void, your big brother, son of Chaos, creator and primordial god of the Void."

I later learned that like Artemis and Apollo, Void and I had a longstanding friendly argument about who was older, because the Void was the first thing that Chaos and Order had created, and the Void took on a conscious, which was, well, Void, and he considered himself Chaos's son. But, I was the firstborn child of Chaos and Order, so our argument never really came to an end. 

"I am Destruction, brother of Chaos, Order, and End, and primordial god of destruction." 

"I am Hemera, wife of Aether, and the primordial goddess of day."

"I am Aether, husband of Hemera, and the primordial god of the upper air and light."

"I am Eros, the primordial god of love and desire."