Chapter 25 - We have to go back

Percy POV

We were training in the arena until Nesoi walked in. Nesoi is the primordial god of islands, in case if you forgot. 

Technically, he is my nephew, because his mother is Gaea, and she is my sister, but I try not to think about that a lot. 

"Did you steal my blue cookie again?" I asked. 

"Ummm... No?" 

Nesoi is a very terrible liar. 

But seriously, does he have to steal my blue cookie? 

I glared at him, and he paled. 

I read his mind, and I found out that he did steal my blue cookie!

I summoned Wavestorm and pointed it at him. A bolt of darkness shot out of the magical weapon, and when it touched Nesoi, he went flying into a wall. 

The rest of the primordial gods walked in. 

"Did he steal your blue cookie?" Chaos asked. 

I nodded. 

"Mom, can you help me?" Nesoi pleaded. 

Gaea shook her head. "Nesoi, you've got to learn not to steal Perseus's blue cookies."

I held out my hand, and he took it. 

"I'll let this pass. In fact, I'll share some of my blue cookies with you, one one condition. Never steal from me again." 

He nodded. 

"I, Nesoi, son of Gaea and the primordial god of islands, hereby swear on the River Void that I will never steal blue cookies from Uncle Perseus anymore." 

I facepalmed. I seriously hate it a lot when he calls me uncle. 

"So, anyway, why did you come in?" I asked. 

Chaos frowned. 

"Perseus, you have to go back to Camp Half-Blood for another mission." 

Word Count: 268