Chapter 22: Discord

Start from the beginning

The murky water their standing suddenly turns into that of an ocean of blood as this made Y/n a bit scared of it.

???: Aww.. Afraid of losing?

Y/n: ......

Y/n didn't answer as a large Knife manifested in his hand.

And they did the same.

Both suddenly disappeared from their spot as their.

Right on the middle, they clashed creating a powerful shockwave but that's not all, the shocking thing was that.

Their blades never touched.

Both were trying to overpower each other but seemingly, they were both equaled in terms of power.

Y/n then pushes them off as he jumps away and summons a multitudes of F/c knives sending it all at them.

They then did the same thing as the figure conjured up their own knives deflecting Y/n's.

Y/n then flickered right behind them as the figure quickly turns around and blocks his Knife as another shockwave occured.

Y/n then backflips as his flames burst into his hands and he sent a large ball of fire towards the mysterious figure which they responded by slicing the large fireball in half before they charge at himself and clashed once more.

Suddenly, the whole place changes into Y/n's mindscape as there, they landed in one of the crystal towers as both charges at each other again.

Y/n was now duel wielding two large knives in hand as the figure did the same.

Despite the brightness of this whole place from the vast blue sky. The figure's face was still hidden in view but in Y/n's view. It wasn't as he could see their face clearly as it brings him bad memories of it.

???: What? Having nightmares just seeing my face?

They laughed as they charge at each other again. Y/n was doing his best to win this fight as all 9 of his tails came out and stretches to attack.

But to the shocking surprised. The figure did the same but with only black tails as they clashed.

Y/n's knives splits into smaller parts and went barreling towards them as they Dodge it but though, the figure got slashed by the shoulder leaving a gash on them.

They look at their shoulder as they growled and their tails went charging at Y/n which the latter responded by dodging it as well as cutting some of it off which made the figure roar in pain before summoning more knives and sent it at Y/n.

Y/n slams his fist on the crystal floor as crystal pillars rose up and slams down on the figure as the tower was destroyed making them fall to the vast water.

Once they landed, half of the water became blood from the mysterious figure's side as both conjured up their Knife sword again and lunged at each other, engaging in a heated sword/Knives fight.