Chapter 15: A day with Seraphine

Начните с самого начала

That was a mistake for letting her cook.

But now only one person came to mind as she grew a surprise look and her suspicion was confirmed as she was now at the kitchen.

Kai'sa: Y/n?

The H/c haired boy looks to her holding a spatula in hand. He was busy making Pancakes as his tails were holding three plates of it and boy it was a tower much to Kai'sa's shock that it was well balanced.

Y/n: Oh hello Kai..

Kai'sa: Kai?

Y/n: That's my nickname for you for now. Why don't you sit down and have breakfast.

Kai'sa obliged as she sat down and Y/n's tail handed her one of the plates of the towering pancakes.

Kai'sa looks at him and couldn't help but giggle.

Y/n: What?

Kai'sa: Teehee~ I-Its nothing... I-It's just that... well..

She points at the blue apron Y/n was wearing as there were words very neatly embroidered in it.

'My Cutest BFF!!'

Y/n seeing this lightly blushes as he looks away.

Y/n: S-Shut up... It's a gift from a friend okay!

Kai'sa: Whatever you say~

She giggled again as Y/n didn't say anything but went back to cooking pancakes.

Kai'sa looks at her plate still in surprised at the height of the towering Pancakes, but the aroma. It smells so delicious for her as slowly, her fork takes one as she takes a bite on it.

Kai'sa: !?

Her eyes widen from taste.. The flavor of it as she melts into it and didn't realize that she was eating a whole piece in one bite with an adorable face.

Kai'sa: Its sooo good~!!!!

She cries out in joy literally as Y/n sweatdrop at this.

Y/n: You alright there?

Kai'sa stops crying as she looks at him and slightly blushes from this as she wipes her tears away.

Kai'sa: S-Sorry.. I-Its just that, this is soo good! Not even I can top this!

She exclaimed in another fit of tears after taking another bite as Y/n sweatdrops again while putting plates down on the table.

Y/n: =_=¡ Am I that really good at cooking??

Kai'sa: Yup! I mean have you taste this!

She said holding a pancake on her fork as she bites on it.

Y/n: You have a point there.. It's just that, I never really cooked for anyone except Pen and a few other friends of mine..

Y/n: They did say my cooking was amazing but I was pretty sure they were just only saying that to make me better. Besides, I only know how to make pancakes.