Mindblowing

Everyone knew that Fred fancied Hermione and that George fancied Luna except for the women themselves. Ginny didn't know how Hermione and Luna felt about it but was determined to find out this Christmas at the burrow.

Ginny walked into the living room. Her mum was knitting, her dad reading a book on muggles, Percy doing paperwork, Harry and Ron playing chess, Bill and Fleur snogging, Luna looking out the window at the snow, Hermione reading a book, Fred staring at Hermione, and George staring at Luna. Ginny went over to her brothers. She smacked both of them in the back of the neck.

"Ow!" 

"Ginny!"

"What the bloody hell?" They said in unison.

"It's rude to stare at people, especially girls." Ginny took a sip of her wine. "It'd be a shame if someone let it slip that you fancied them."

The twins gave her a pleading look. "Ginny whatever you're going to do, don't."

Ginny gave them an evil smirk. "Too late."

Ginny walked over to where Hermione was sitting. "Hey 'Mione."

Hermione didn't even look up from her book. "Hello, Ginny."

"Do you fancy Fred?" Ginny spit out.

Hermione looked up from her book. "No. He's like a brother to me. And besides, I fancy someone else." Ginny saw her eyes glance over to where Luna was sitting. This was certainly mindblowing. Ginny smiled her evil smirk and walked over to Luna.

"Luna do you fancy George?"

Luna looked up and glanced over to Hermione. "No I fancy someone else." Mindblowing indeed.

-----

"Hermione! Luna! Come over here please!" Ginny called. Luna and Hermione walked over to where Ginny was standing by the bathroom.

"Whats up Gin-" 

Ginny pushed Hermione and Luna into the bathroom and then locked the door. "I'll let you out in an hour." And then put a silencing charm so she couldn't hear their protests.

"Ginerva Weasley!" Mrs. Weasley voiced ranged out. "That was very childish of you! Let them out!"

"Can't do that mum," Ginny said, picking up her wine glass.

"And why is that?"

"You'll find out in an hour."

-----

An hour later, everyone was eager for Ginny to unlock the bathroom. Everyone watched as Ginny unlocked the door.

Hermione and Luna walked out. They were both red in the face and their hair was a mess. Hermione cleared her throat. "That was certainly..."

"...Mindblowing." Luna finished.