Hermione's Attention

Hermione was staying at the burrow the summer before her sixth year. It seemed that all of the Weasley siblings wanted her attention. Ron would ask her for advice on various things, the twins would ask her about different products of their shops and their ingredients, Charlie would pull her aside and talk with her about different magical creatures, Bill would take her on tours of the garden, and Ginny would often pull her into the room they shared so she could have Hermione all to herself.

Hermione though, was queen oblivous. She hardly seemed to notice the attention that she was getting from all the Weasleys siblings. She didn't seem to notice that they silently fought to sit next to her at meals.

When Hermione went to bed that night, the Weasley siblings then had a discussion.

"You guys pack off! I saw her first!" Ron said firmly. 

Bill scoffed. "She's not your property little brother," He said.

"Like you have a chance with her," The twins said in unison.

Charlie rolled his eyes. "Oh please! Girls like mature men, not pranksters."

"Is she even into guys?" Ginny asked.

All the boys groaned. "How sure are you Ginny? What proof do you have?" Ron asked.

"What proof do you have that she's straight?" She shot back.

"Oh, I don't Ginny may be that she went to the Yule ball with Viktor Krum!" Fred said.

"Or that she crushed over Lockhart!" George said.

"So now you're going to tell me the flirtatious looks she gives to Cho mean nothing?" Ginny asked.

"Yes!" All five of her brothers said in unison. Ginny rolled her eyes. "Let's just all keep flirting with her till the end of the summer and then I'll ask her who she fancies, ok?"

All of the boys agreed. And that's how it worked for the rest of the summer.  They would fight for her attention and have flirtatious moments with her. But then Harry Potter came and ruined it.

A week before school started, Harry Potter showed up at the door in the middle of dinner. When Hermione saw him, she jumped out of her seat and practically jumped into his arms. He spun her around before putting her down. She then grabbed his head in her hands and pulled him into a kiss while all of the Weasleys were watching.

"Fucking Friendzone," Mumbled Ginny.

A/N: Sorry this is only Hermione one shots but I promise I'll add more Luna and Ginny ones