Mistletoe

"Well this is awkward," Ginny said.

"Yep," Hermione responded.

They were standing in the doorway of the living room at number twelve Grimmauld Place. Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Remus, Sirius, and Tonks were standing around them. They were underneath a mistletoe. They couldn't get out.

"I can't believe this is happening," Hermione said.

"Yeah this did not go according to plan," Fred murmured. Hermione looked at him with anger in her eyes.

"You planned this?"

Fred looked to the ground. George was looking at painting like it was the most interesting in the world. Ron was staring at the mistletoe. Finally, Harry spoke up.

"The plan was for Ron to get stuck with you. We didn't think it would work with two girls." Harry said. "but I would like to say I had nothing to do with this. It was all their idea." He said pointing at Ron and the twins. They looked at him with looks of betrayal.

"This is just great," Hermione murmured, rubbing the brim of her nose.

"We've already tried to remove it with magic," Remus started to explain. "The only way to get out is to-"

"Snog Ginny." Sirius finished. Tonks nodded in agreement. "Just one little kiss." She said.

Hermione sighed and looked at Ginny. She seemed to be studying her. It's just a kiss, right?

Hermione awkwardly pulled Ginny into a kiss. Their lips met and seemed to stick. Neither of them wanted to pull away. Hermione wrapped her arms around Ginny's waist. Ginny wrapped her arms around Hermione's neck. Ginny's tongue pushed against Hermione's lips, wanting access. Hermione allowed it. They stood there snogging for a full five minutes before pulling out for air.

Hermione looked around. Ron looked like he was about to faint. Harry's mouth was agape. The twins were having a conversation with their minds. Sirius was leaning on another doorway, smirking. Tonks was smiling to herself and Remus's eyes were wide.

"I uh have to go to the bathroom," Hermione said, walking up the staris.

"I have to get a...book from my room," Ginny said, following Hermione upstairs. It was pretty obvious they were going back to their room to snog in private. Everyone stared at them in disbelief.

"Wow," Harry finally said. "They took the friendzone to a whole new level."