Hermione's Relationship Status

"And if that is all, then you all are excused," Albus said, closing a notebook he was taking notes on. Before all the teachers could get out of their chairs, McGonagall spoke up.

"If I may Albus, I would like to discuss Ms. Granger." She said. Everyone sighed. Umbridge looked up from her journal. "What about Ms. Granger?" She asked. Hermione had all O's and doesn't seem to be doing much trouble except for hanging out with that Potter boy. Albus sighed.

"Not this again, Minerva, she is clearly gonna end up with Harry!" He said. Minerva shook her head. "No, she has too much chemistry with that Weasley boy." She said firmly. Snape scoffed,

"Oh please, she has more chemistry with Draco," Snape said. Minerva turned to look at him. "Didn't he call her the M slur?"

Snape shook his head. "He was thirteen! Everyone is a little A-Hole when they're thirteen!" he defended. Minerva put a hand to her temple.

"If I may," Professor Spourt said. "She seems to be close to Ginny." Everyone sighed. 

"We've been over this Pomona!" Albus said. "Ginny belongs to Luna!"

Suddenly, Professor Flitwick interrupted. "Oliver Wood has been coming here more often," He said. Minerva shook his head. "No Filius, he belongs with Percy."

Umbridge was so confused. "What is this all about?" She demanded but no one heard her.

Professor Trelawney raised her hand. "What about the other Weasley boy? Fred."

Snape laughed. "She has a brain why would she go with a jokester when she could be with a rich pureblood?"

Minerva then laughed. "You are an idiot, Severus, if you think Draco has a chance with her."

Snape stared at her. "What chemistry does she have with Ron, McGonagall? The time he accused her cat of killing his rat? Or perhaps the time he didn't have the balls to ask her to the ball?"

"ENOUGH!" Albus said. Everyone in the room went quiet. "She is clearly going to be with Harry. It's simple math!"

"What about Charlie?" Hagrid asked. "He seems to have chemistry with her."

Flitwick rubbed the brim of his nose with his hand. "Not this again Hagrid. What chemistry does he have with her? She's only met her two times! Oliver has met her more than that AND they sat together at the quidditch game last weekend."

"That doesn't mean anything!" Minerva yelled. All of the sudden, all the professors were arguing and shouting at each other. They stopped when they heard a knocking at the door. Mr. Filch walked in, holding Hermione by the collar.

"She was sneaking around professors. Won't tell me why though," He said. Every eye in the room fell on Hermione.

"What were you doing out of bed, Ms. Granger?" Albus said.

"I was um," Hermione didn't continue.

"You were what?" Snape said sternly.

"I was snogging someone." 

Everyone took interest in this. "Who?" McGonagall asked.

"I'd rather not say,"

"Ms. Granger you will tell us who you were snogging at you will tell us now," Albus said sternly.

"I was snogging Harry Potter."

 Albus looked like Christmas came early. "FUCKING KNEW IT!"