New Year's Kiss Part 3

Everyone turned to see Ginny, who had just smashed her empty firewhiskey bottle against the fireplace. "How is it that I'm in the room with Gryffindor men and somehow I'm the one with the most courage." 

Before anyone could register what she was saying, she walked over to Hermione, grabbed her head, and pulled her into a kiss. After a few moments, she pulled away. She glanced around the room to see everyone's reaction.

Her brothers look at her horrified, her smile was smirking, her father was still registering what was happing, Sirius and Remus had their mouths wide open, Tonks was grinning along with Fleur and Mad-Eye, and Harry looked like he was about to blow up from anger. Dumbledore and McGonagall were smiling and Snape looked disgusted. Luna had the widest smile she had ever seen. Lastly, she looked at Hermione. She was beet red and was looking at Ginny as if deciding something.

Hermione glanced at the clock. 11:35. She then looked back at Ginny. She then smashed her lips against her. Once they pulled away Ginny grabbed Hermione's hand and lead her up to the bedroom they share, ignoring the looks from everyone in the room.

-----

Hermione and Ginny walked out of the room. Hermione glanced at the clock. 11:55. She then looked at herself in the mirror. Her and Ginny's faces were both flushed red and her neat pony tail now had messy strands sticking out. She looked over at Ginny.

Her hair was no longer in a ballerina bun but flowing down her back, a little tangled. She smoothed out her dress and then looked at Hermione and smiled. "Ready for that midnight kiss?"

Hermione nodded and they walked down the stairs. When they walked into the living room, everyone looked at them. They ignored the glances and went over to where Tonks and Luna were talking in a corner.

"Hello ladies," Tonks said with a smirk as they approached. Ginny and Hermione gave her a small smile.

"As much as I would like to hear what you two did in your bedroom," Luna stated. "A certain twin wants to kiss me a t midnight." Luna walked off towards where Fred and George were sitting.

Before they knew it, it was midnight. Ginny and Hermione shared a long kiss, George kissed Luna, Arthur kissed Molly, Fleur kiss Bill, and to everyone's amusement Sirius planted a kiss on a very red faced Remus.

"1996 is gonna be a wonderful year," Hermione said when Ginny pulled away.