Visitors

Summary: This happens in the Chamber of Secrets when Hermione is petrified. She is still conscious even though she can't move. She gets an unexpected visitor.

Harry and Ron visited Hermione every night after dinner. They didn't know she was conscious but they still wanted to talk to her and fill her in on their day. Hermione noticed that it affected Harry more than Ron. Hermione hoped he didn't blame himself. That was the last thing he needed to do. But she just hopes that one night they'll check her hand and figure it out.

One night, after Harry and Ron left, Hermione heard her curtain being opened. It was Draco. What does he want? Did he come here to tell her about how she deserved this? How this is what she gets to being a mudblood?

He sat down on her bed, looking down on her. He lightly started to brush her head with his hand. Hermione could see a tear roll down his face. 

"I'm sorry 'Mione. I'm sorry for calling you the M word. I'm sorry for bullying you. I'm not sorry for bullying Potter and that Weasel. They deserve it. They were weak. They couldn't even protect you. You're so beautiful. Why did I say those things? Why did you have to be friends with Potter and that Weasel? Ever since I saw you on the train I knew you were special. Then you were sorted into Gryffindor and Slytherin. And became friends with Potter and the Weasel. They don't deserve you."

Hermione was shocked at what Draco was saying. Did he just apologize? Better question, did he just confess feelings? Hermione could feel him staring at her. Draco leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. "Night 'Mione,"