I Could Fall In Love..42..

When we arrive at the hospital, the paparazzi's already ready, locked and loaded, to take pictures.

"Jazmyne, what happened to your lip!"

"Miss Williamson, are you and Michael back together?!

"Michael, what happened to Jazmyne's lip?"

Michael, does Jazmyne know about you and Lisa Marie?"

Their questions are coming from so many different directions, that I don't have time to process any of them.

We continue walking, hand in hand, as Michael's bodyguards escort us into the hospital.

"Damn." Michael mumbles. "Can I get any privacy?"

Michael's clearly irritated as we walk into a private waiting room.

"Calm down, babe." I mutter as I walk in behind him, still holding the bloody Kleenex to my lip.

I sit down as Rob closes the door and leaves Michael and I in the waiting room.

"Seriously, Jazz, I just don't understand why they have to be everywhere."

Michael sits down beside me.

"It's their job." I say nonchalantly as I grab some fresh Kleenex.

"That still doesn't make it right, Jazz." Michael retorts with an attitude.

I narrow my eyes and stand from my seat.

I do not have time for his attitude.

I sit in a chair on the other side of the room and cross my leg as I grab another tissue.

Michael stares at me as we sit oppositely in silence.

We've been sitting in this private waiting room for almost an hour and I have yet to see a doctor.

That's exactly why I didn't want to come to the emergency room in the first place.

It always takes too damn long to see the doctor.

During the next half of our wait, a nurse comes in and gives me an ice pack for my lip.

"Here put this on your lip." She mumbles, staring over at Michael.

Michael's reading a magazine, he hasn't even noticed her.

I snatch the ice pack from her hand and that gives her attention to me.

"Thank you." My smile is fake.

"You're welcome." She returns the same fake smile before walking over to Michael across the room. She stops in front of Michael. "Would you like me to bring you something, Mr. Jackson?"

Her voice is seductive, not professional, as she places her hands on her hips.

No, this tramp just didn't.

I know she sees me sitting over here.

Am I gonna have to beat another ass today?!

"No, I'm fin--" Michael stops as he looks at her for the first time.

Michael frowns then looks over at me as Rob opens the door and walks back in.

I guess he knew something was about to pop off.

Since I am in a fighting mood.

Let me put this bitch in her place.

"No, you can't bring him a damn thing, but you will need a wheelchair," I uncross my legs and stand up. "bitch, if you don't get the fuck away from my man!"