I Could Fall In Love..37..

I hang up the phone slowly.

"Who was that?" Teyonna frowns, because she immediately notices the change in my demeanor.

I stand still staring into space.

"Jazz!" Michael shouts which snaps me out of my trance.

"Uh, yeah!?" I shake my head and turn to him.

"What's wrong?" He frowns as he walks over to me. "You look as if you've seen a ghost."

"No. No. I'm fine." I lie, trying to regain my composure. "I'm fine. Now what were you going to say, Tey?"

Michael gives me a concerned look and I walk back into the living room to hear Teyonna and Rob out.

"Okay. Go." I gesture, trying to shake the eerie feeling.

What is up with Keith?

"Alright." Teyonna begins and I think she's just as embarrassed as Rob and Michael now. "I'm sorry that you guys walked in on that, but it didn't just happen."

"It didn't?" I give a look as Michael drapes his arm over my shoulder.

"No, it didn't just happen." Rob chimes in. "It's been happening for a while now."

"A while?" Michael whispers in my ear.

Teyonna looks at Rob as if to say "I can handle this".

Then she starts again. "No, Jazz, it didn't just happen. Robert and I--"

"Robert?" I question her sudden use of his real first name.

"Yes, Robert...and I have been seeing each other for the past month."

My jaw drops.

"Y'all have been "seeing each other" for a month and you didn't tell me?"

Is she serious?

"Yes." Teyonna nods then she hangs her head in shame.

I stand silent for a minute, because I can't believe she didn't even think to tell me about her new relationship with Rob.

I must admit it kinda hurts me.

But then I realize she's been comforting me for the past couple of months, because of my break up with Michael.

So, I can't be mad at her for holding this back from me.

She's always been there for me and it's time for me to return the favor.

"I'm happy for you." I smile, walking over to her.

Her head immediately pops up and she sighs. "You mean you're not mad at me for not telling you sooner?"

"Of course not, boo." I smile wider as she stands up and hugs me. "I'm happy for you." I turn to Rob. "If you hurt her..I'm gonna hurt you."

He chuckles and I give him a look.

"No, man, she's serious." Michael assures with a smile. "She will hurt you."

"Oh." Rob stops chuckling. "I promise I won't hurt her, Miss Jazmyne."

"Nuh uh!" I walk over to hug him. "It's Jazmyne or Jazz. You're dating my sister now, you're practically family."

"Okay, Jazz." Rob smiles as we hug. "And I'm sorry too, that you and Mr. Jackson walked in on that."

"Please!" Michael smiles. "Let's never mention that again. Let's just act like it never happened."

"Fine with me." He agrees then he shakes Michael's hand.