I Could Fall In Love..102..

(Jazmyne)

"You knew Kendra fucked Devonte!" I repeat.

"Yeah, I knew." Teyonna frowns as if she doesn't know why I'm yelling at her.

"How did you know?"

Teyonna looks over at Janet again.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW!?" I shout, walking towards her.

I'm ready to knock her out at this point.

I'm getting tired of all of this bullshit!

I guess I can't trust anyone including my so called "best friends".

"And why didn't you tell me abou--"

"I told her, Jazz." Janet interrupts quietly.

I stop in my tracks and turn around slowly.

"What?" I stare at Janet. "You what, Janet?"

"I told her." Janet restates.

I look back and forth at Janet then Teyonna and scoff.

They both knew?

"How did you know?" I ask. "Did someone tell you too?"

Janet shakes her head. "No, I saw it myself."

My jaw drops

*

"How did she find out about it?" Dionne squeaks. "I didn't--"

"Kandice told." Kendra interrupts, dabbing her swollen lip.

"And how did that bitch know?!"

"She was listening outside the room when I was talking to Teyonna."

"Teyonna knows?" Dionne gasps.

"Yeah," Kendra sigha. "Janet told her, and she came to my room with Janet to confront me about it. She wanted me to tell Jazz myself."

"Damn, Jan told."

"Yeah, but I'm not mad at her." Kendra shrugs. "Kandice is the one who caused all of this."

"Damn." Dionne sighs again.

"Teyonna and Janet were gonna give me time to tell Jazz when we got back to L.A., but Kandice decided to butt her little ass in." Kendra rolls her eyes. "That bitch got it coming."

"So Jazz just hit you point-blank?"

"No," Kendra shakes her head. "at first she was calm then she went off."

"Woah, calm then pissed?" Dionne scoffs. "She was really pissed then."

"Don't you think I know that?" Kendra gestures at her busted lip.

"Ohh." Dionne giggles, apologetically. "Yeah, I'm sorry."

Kendra sighs. "I never thought she would hit me though, Di."

"You saw what she did to me when I kissed Michael. You helped." Dionne points out. "Jazz's men, past or present, are off limits, and we should never ever think about touching them. Ever."

"I just never thought she would hit me." Kendra says, teary eyed. "I thought we were better than that." Dionne rubs Kendra's back. "I can't believe she hit me, Dionne. I can't."

*

(Michael)

"When are rehearsals?" I ask, walking down the stairs with my crew from the meeting.

"There's one at four and at six." Simon, a member of my team, answers. "Four is the band and six is the dancers. Do you want to sit in on those?"

"Yeah," I nod. "I wanna see where everything stands. This show has to be right. I won't take less than perfect."