I Could Fall In Love..170..

"Hi, Shana," I smile into the phone as my eyes stay glued on Michael. "How are you doing?"

Michael fidgets nervously and stares back at me.

Why does he appear guilty?

"I'm fine." She smiles into the phone. "How are you?"

"I'm lovely." I grit then hum. "Umm, Shana, this is Michael's fiancée, umm, maybe you've heard of me?"

"Oh, yeah, your name's Jazmyne, right?" She asks and her voice is filled with sarcasm.

"Yes, that's my name, sweetie." I smack my lips. "So, umm, you're returning Michael's call?"

"Yes, uhh, my publicist told me he called me earlier, but I wasn't around. So, yes, I'm returning his call."

"He called you earlier?" I giggle, still staring at Michael. "Have any clue what he wanted?"

Michael swallows deeply and loudly.

"Probably just to talk. We've been talking a lot lately." Shana proudly informs me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." I chuckle. "You've been talking a lot lately? You and Michael have been talking a LOT lately?! So you're friends?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"I could say that!!" I laugh hysterically and Michael fidgets more. "Ummm, you're a girl, right?"

"I'm all woman, sweetheart, just ask Michael." Shana snaps back.

No, she didn't!

Mood changes and the eyebrow goes up!

"Look, bitch," I hiss into the phone. "let's assume you're a woman, I--"

"Bitch, Michael knows I'm a woman." Shana interrupts. "All woman!!"

"I got yo bitch you stupid cun--"

Michael snatches the phone from me before I can finish my sentence.

"I'll talk to you later, Shana. Bye!" He speaks into the phone before hanging it up.

"Talk to her later? You'll talk to her later?" I shriek, standing up. "Really, Michael?!"

"She's just my friend, Jazz." Michael sighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, your friend?" I sarcastically smile and clap.

"Yeah." He nods, looking down at the floor.

"Okay." I smack my lips together. "She's your friend, but Will can't be mine?"

"Jazz, don't--"

"You know what, Michael?" I interrupt as a pained look crosses my face. "I've wondered who kept you occupied while I was in a coma, but now it seems I know."

"Jazz--Jazmyne!" Michael calls as I walk towards my door.

I walk out and close my room door softly behind me.

I wipe tears and sigh heavily before making my way into the living room.

"Hey Jazz, look who's here." Kendra marvels, pointing at Trey.

"Hey, Jazzy." Trey smiles.

I walk past him and his outstretched arms.

"Whatever, dude." I grab my keys off the key hook and walk over to the front door.

"Jazz, where are you going?" Janet asks, walking over to me.

"Janet, when did you get here?" I squeak, trying to hold back tears.