I Could Fall In Love..160..

"I'm ready." I announce, walking into the living room wearing cut off shorts, stilettos, and a Marvin Gaye graphic tee.

"Seeeexaaaaay mamacita!!" Kendra exclaims in a Spanish accent.

"Stop." I blush as I position my purse in the bend of my arm.

"Seriously, Jazz," She sighs. "where are you getting these clothes from?"

"My closet." I shrug, walking to the center of the living room.

"Shit, let me raid it."

"Anytime, honey, anytime." I welcome her as I put on some lip gloss.

"You do look cute though, J." Teyonna comments next. "For real."

"Thanks, T." I smile and adjust my purse on my shoulder.

"Welcome."

"She just trynna catch a man?" Kendra teases.

"More like a Michael." Teyonna adds.

"Whatever, let's get out of here and get to the studio." I smile, ignoring their jests.

"Alright," Teyonna giggles. "let's go."

Teyonna, Kendra and I walk out of our apartment in equally pleasant moods.

*

"Is this it?" I ask as Teyonna parks her car in front of a building.

This doesn't look like a studio.

"Yup, this is it," Teyonna says as she points out her window. "see the sign."

"Yeah, I do." I nod."I asked because that was a short drive."

"Traffic was light today." Kendra sighs as she opens the back door and steps out. "That's why the drive seemed so short."

"Oh."

I look out the window again before unbuckling myself.

I guess we are here.

WESTLAKE STUDIOS

I swear that name sounds super familiar to me.

I know I've heard it somewhere before.

Where?

I haven't a clue.

When I step out of the car, Kendra's adjusting her wardrobe trying to get cute.

"And the man hunt begins." I say in an Australian accent as I watch her put on some lipstick. "The wild young Sheila is getting ready to go on the prowl."

"And you know this." Kendra laughs and pops her collar. "The hunt never ends, Jazz."

"Don't we know." Teyonna jests but she almost sounds serious.

"And ya better know it well."

I playfully roll my eyes at Kendra before we all make our way towards the entrance to Westlake Studios.

Teyonna opens the door and we each hold it for the next as we walk inside.

"Daaammmnnn, this is niiiiiice." Kendra marvels as the door softly closes behind us.

"Yeah, it is." Teyonna and I agree.

"It's extremely nice." I add. "Beyond nice."

This studio is obviously legendary, because familiar celebrity faces line the walls with their respective albums.

I'm walking into musical history!

My girls and I walk down the hall and gaze at the plaques and gold/platinum records adorning the walls.