I Could Fall In Love..173..

"What do you think you're doing, Teyonna?!" Siggy grits. "You know Jazz is with my uncle. Why would you send her out on a date with Will Smith!"

"Your uncle's with his ex!" Teyonna hisses.

Siggy blinks rapidly. "What?"

"Oh, shit." Trey mumbles and Kendra looks over at him.

*

I giggle as Will drops the top on his Mercedes and the wind blows freely through my hair.

It's refreshing, and right about now, I need this.

"The air feels nice, huh?" Will smiles, looking over at me enjoying the night air.

"Yesssssss," I groan, closing my eyes. "it feels great!"

"Jazz," Will reaches over to touch my wrist and smiles. "your skin shows beautifully beneath the moonlight." I look down at Will's hand on my wrist before slowly looking at him. His eyes meet mine with a smile then he clears his throat. "So I remember you telling me you liked stargazing."

"Oh, yeah, I do." I smile as I move my hand away. "Michael and I used to---you know, we stargazed a lot."

"So Mike got you into it?"

"Naah, I started doing it myself when I was like five."

"Really?" Will smiles at the smile on my face.

I feel like I haven't smiled in ages.

"I used to pretend I was a princess from a far far away galaxy where everything was pink, purple, and glittery." I giggle, thinking about my childhood fantasy land. "Pretending I wasn't of this Earth was an escape for me when I was a little girl. I really needed it then too."

It wouldn't be such a bad escape now either.

"Oh, so you've always loved the stars?" Will smiles over at me.

"Yes sir," I smile again. "but it kind of became a sacred thing between Michael and I after we found out we had stargazing in common. He knows a lot about the stars, constellations, and such. He taught me a lot about them too."

"Mike does seem worldly." Will agrees with a nod.

"He is." I marvel, thinking of Michael and his vast intelligence. "Will, Michael is very intelligent. It's just so sad too many people misunderstand him."

"Do you understand him, Jazz?" Will asks in a soft voice, looking down the highway ahead of us.

I look at him then up at the night sky, because I do.

"Will," I sigh. "can you take me somewhere?"

"Sure," He shrugs, slowing the car down. "where to, babe?"

"Michael's hotel." I timidly answer.

Will stares at me for a second then he pulls a huge u-turn in the middle of the street.

I hold onto the dashboard as the car skids around.

After we're turned around, Will looks over at me and winks.

"To Michael's hotel we go, Jazzy."

I smile as he zooms his Mercedes down the highway at top speeds.

*

"What?" Siggy asks Teyonna again. "My uncle--"

"Michael fucked around on Jazz while she was in a coma." Trey blurts. "All this beating around the bush is getting on my fucking nerves. Michael fucked his ex."