I Could Fall In Love..74..

I walk into the dark room laughing hysterically.

I can't believe Devonte.

He thinks he's better in bed than Michael?

HA!

"That fool is out of his mind." I snort, still laughing.

He gave me a good laugh.

Thank you, Devonte, I needed that.

"What's so funny?" Michael asks, switching on the light, and I jump.

"Shit, baby, you scared me." I breathe hard, holding my chest. "Why are you sitting in the dark?"

"Thinking." He sighs as he stands from the bed.

He walks to the balcony door and slides it open before looking back at me.

"About?" I prod, walking over to him.

I stand on my tiptoes and close my eyes to kiss him.

"Your ex being here, and what it means." He mutters as he walks around me and without kissing me.

I open my eyes when I don't feel his lips on mine.

"Uhhh, where's my kiss?" I ask with a smile.

"I'm sure Devonte has plenty for you." Michael arches a brow.

"What?" I scoff and he walks out to the balcony.

*

"Thanks for the talk and for the walk." Teyonna thanks Siggy as she unlocks her door.

"Anytime." Siggy smiles, leaning against the door panel. "If and when you need to talk again, I'm always here."

Teyonna looks down at the floor and nervously pushes her hair behind her ear.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

The next moment, Siggy tilts Teyonna's chin up, presses his lips to her, and starts kissing her.

Teyonna melts into Siggy as he wraps his arms around her waist and deepens the kiss.

*

"Who's he with?" Taj asks Kendra.

"Shhh." Kendra shushes him again, but too loud this time.

"Who's there?" Trey ask.

"Damn," Kendra rolla her eyes. "he heard you."

"Sorry." Taj shrugs.

Kendra presses her finger to her lips making the "shush" sign.

"Stay out here." She whispers to him.

Taj nods as Kendra walks from the balcony into the room.

"Kendra?" Trey asks as she appears. "Wh-What are you doing in here? I thought you were--umm--g-gonna get another room?"

"Yeah, it's me and don't worry about it." Kendra hisses. "Who was that at the door you kissed? You start early, huh?"

"Is that your business?" Trey hisses back at her. "We ain't together."

Kendra squints at him. "Ooohhh okay! So it's like that, Trey!? Damn, it hasn't even been two hours and you're already kissing another bitch. It better not have been Dionne."

"And if it was?!" Trey challenges. "What's it to you?!"

Kendra stands silently as she stares Trey down.

"Alright, I got you." She smiles with a tinge of hurt as she turns and walks out to the balcony.

Trey watches her and sighs. "Kenny, look, I really don't need this drama tonight."