I Could Fall In Love..169..

"H-Hey, everybody." I stutter, waving at the room. "Uhhh, what are y'all up to?"

"What are you doing with him, Jazz?" Michael asks, approaching me and Will.

I look back at Will for help and he steps forward.

"Uhh, Mike, I bumped into Jazz at the hospital and offered to give her a ride." Will explains politely.

"I thought you said you were waiting for your mother." Michael raises an eyebrow at me.

"I was, but--"

"She was taking too long," Will interjects, trying to help me out once more. "so I offered Jazz a ride so she wouldn't have to wait."

"Is that all you offered her?" Michael smartly replies, squinting his eyes at Will.

"Yeah, that's all he offered me, Michael!" I hiss at his blatant accusation. "What is your problem?"

Michael gives Will the once over before looking down at me.

"Ugh!" I sigh and grab Michael's arm, pulling him towards the hallway. "I need to talk to you."

"Move!" Teyonna yells as we walk in front of her view of the TV. "I'm trying to watch Bugs!"

"Thanks for the ride, Will." I smile, still pulling Michael away. "I'll talk to you later."

"Alright." Will waves as I disappear with Michael into the hallway.

I pull Michael into my room and close the door behind us.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell at him.

"Are you messing with him, Jazmyne?" Michael asks, accusingly.

"What?! NO!"

Did he just ask me that?

Michael stares at me as if he doesn't believe me.

"Oh, you don't believe me?" I question his look.

"Should I?"

"Hell yeah!" I spit.

"Why?" Michael spits back.

"Because I'm your girlfriend!!"

"Then my girlfriend should have called me, her boyfriend, to come and get her instead of calling her ex."

"Technically," I sarcastically smile. "Will isn't my ex, Michael. I mean we never actually dated because I fucked you before we had the chance to."

"Ex or not, Jazmyne," Michael grits, swallowing my previous smart remark. "you should have had me come and get you. I'm your man and I should have been the one to come and get you, not Will."

I sigh heavily and stare into his angry eyes.

"Okay, okay, Michael." I sigh, giving in. "I should have called you, instead of riding with Will, and I apologize for that. You're my man, not him."

Michael's taken aback.

"Say what?"

"I said I apologize." I repeat, and those words taste like vinegar coming out of my mouth. "I should have called you."

"Really?" Michael asks, squinting his eyes at me.

"Yes." I nod.

"No argument?"

"Do you want one?" I ask with an attitude.

"No." Michael smiles, walking up to me. "No, not at all, sweetie."