Chapter 24: A Whole New Attitude

We literally have no idea where in the world is Michigan is but when you had a vision that seems to be so close to reality you wouldn't blame me for what I'm going to do next.

"overnight" Jordan said as he explains the plan to Riley and Vivoree.

"I need a ride the time the sun sleeps , we are going to chase the sun before it burns us first." Jordan added.

Hobs and his gang arrived to confront Jordan soon as he entered the cell , arguing with them is already part of the plan. With quick hands and sharper eyes , Jordan quickly got Hobs hidden phone on his pocket. It seems that he got easy access with cellular phones because no doubt he could be the person who might murder me and I'm not going to let him.

I headed to my cell and locked myself as I tried to contact Riley for the next plan. I need to get outside before Hobs founds out that I stole his precious phone.

Vivoree is our knowledge around the prison cell for this is her forte. As I prepare for the biggest heist to get out she tells me the way inside wherein I could sneak around and possibly get out. The time the sunset falls the only thing that I brought is a fork from the canteen and a pliers from the toolbox inside one of the office of the officers inside.

Looking like a sneaky snake trying to bit my way to cage doors in silence. But one of the officers saw me at the hallway but I was expecting this come that's why I brought this fork with me and apply this bicycle kick Vivoree taught me a year ago and travels it as it reaches his neck like a flash of arrow . It felt so great to finally having the chance to nailed that move it took me months to master that.

I know , I know , Jordan is a freak now, but the world makes me the person who I am today that's why I have no regrets to heist it with some unpleasant attitude. I exchange uniform with the officer and continued moving to a much challenging room which is the outside wherein a near gate is around and Riley's ride is waiting.

Luckily, I have this officers past to slash to the gate but seems like Hobs and his gang already found out my plan. But guess what he made a deal with me to get them outside as well in exchange of what they just saw. I didn't have time to argue for the night is getting young so I agreed.

But Jordan Paul Jr. never forgets his vision.

So as soon as we hit the road I offered him a deal as well and that would make him shit his pants. Riley and I blindsided them to get into a near dark forest with Vivoree and his bigger gang waiting.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

I called this plan B side B.

When you think of a plan and planning it to execute perfectly you have to think of the small holes as well and just like the professionals always says being advance is the biggest opportunity of all. It's all part of the innovation, if you would ask me.

So going back to the plan, I know everyone of you is curious to know it. Well, its not what you think it is. We weren't going to make us join us besides they are already a threat to us so I might just get rid of them.

Marco seems to be scared like hell as soon as I point the sharpest knife on the room. He seems to be not acting at all right now. But what I wanted them to do is to confessed about the president's plan.

"You know Hobs, your visions might not be as real as you think" Vivoree's people make Hobs kneel as Jordan delivers his words

"But those are yours , not mine" Jordan gets closer and whispers before he lands a punch at Marco.

Riley aren't liking the new attitude of Jordan that much but Vivoree seems to enjoy it.

"yow stop" Riley asked Jordan but his best friend seems to be deaf and got eaten by retribution.

"please he has asthma attack , he can hardly breathe" Drew asked.

Jordan stopped at the moment for what Drew just said got him triggered more that he gets to punch Marco's face like a punching bag as he shouts.

"HARDLY BREATHE? STOP? I WAS HAVING THAT AND WHAT DO I GET?!"

Vivoree started to cut off his fun and seems to get Riley's worriedness now , they tried to calm Jordan but he was insanely not listening and continued to punch Marco to death.

"THEY KILED MY FATHER!" Jordan almost stab Marco on the head with a knife but Riley got to shove him out on time.

Realizing what monster got into him after he saw the disbelief from Riley and the rest eyes. Jordan took a look at his bloody hands and let go of the knife he was holding. Running away from his sin wherein Riley chases him.

Arriving at the tip of the heights he shouted and screams in anger. Punching the tree and sitting down in despair. Crying out loud as he calls his father and ask for forgiveness.

"I don't know what to do anymore , I'm sick of it! I'm sick of this unfair and stupid world poppu , I'm sick of it!"

Riley approaches to calm him down and give him a hug making him remember of the real reason for this escape out. He was there to calm his best friend in his most needed time and talk about their past for a half of hour.

"What your father wants is for you to Carry on right?" Riley asked as Jordan agrees.

"This maybe the most impossible of all the possible that could happen but you have us man, that's why we support you, because we feel you and we are sick of the hate as well man , ya get me? " Riley rants as Jordan remembers the time he almost fell for that geyser back at el tatio and remember aunt Sasha's same tiring words as Riley as well.

"C'mon lets finish this" Riley stands and offers Jordan the hand.

Jordan grabs and get pulled up and return with an unexpected alliance.

The crowd was still in silent but the two gangs seems to chill down. Hobs walk his way through Jordan with a down face. He was apologizing to Marco and was just trying to let them escape without any take backs.

But the angel seems to tap the Hobs and his gang and tell Jordan that they are staying to help him and explained him that they get him now.

"You see Jordan? I am black too and so is Drew , but Marco and the twins are not. You , you are black and your friend here too , but that girl beside you is white as well. The point here is I didn't know what you have just got into and I wanted you to realize that we could still turn this place around. I admit that I have communications from the outside world and I have the informations regarding the president" Jordan seems to get his face straight as soon as he heard the last line.

"When it comes to the freedom of black people? I'm with you even though I kind of hate you but this is for equality and believe me or not I'm waiting for this f*ckng moment as well bro, to be free! besides its also our gratitude that you get us out from that stinky prison!" Hobs said his last words with a tiny smile on his face.

"So what do you say, president?" Hobs raises his hand a bit for a handshake.

Truly unbelievable. If that's what you are going to asked me. Poppu seems to listen to me quickly as expected. Maybe visions really are the opposite of what could happen. Maybe I'm just overreacting to cheat on my fears.

Both men shake hands and call it a truce and unexpectedly makes the plan better than expected. The two gangs huddle up and started to talk out about the Operation Discrimination the next day in Hobs yard with his much bigger men. Jordan seems to appreciate it and started losing the trust issues around the former enemies. Jordan started explaining this marching plan to the team in the smartest way he knows.

While Jordan delivers his agenda , Vivoree pants seems to vibrate once in a bluemoon. It was her smartphone having the green phone sign with an anonymous number.

"Just a minute" Vivoree excuses herself and answers her phone outside.

She seems to baffle for it as soon as she grabs it by her left ear. A bolt from the blue as soon as she recognize the voice she calls her name in a undertone.

"Michigan?"