Chapter 37: Carry On

It was the best day of my life.

But not for everyone.

Michigan was fighting for her life that day. Her eyes shed tears as she smiles her way to the light of hope. It was the saddest , heartbreaking and satisfying day of hers.

Its already the last month of the year and the winter falls like the memories of our past. Life is good but it could be sweeter with the prescence of the woman I adore.

I miss you Michigan Hailey.

The first person I wanted to share the good news is her. But the time I arrived back at the Sacred Lives , all I have left is this plushy I gave you. I thought that it was just a dream , I thought it was just a bad dream.

But it was a warning.

Everyday I see you at that bench , that bench from the place we used to play hide and seek when we were just kids.

I see you laying your head at my shoulder, talking about the life we cherish to fight for, looking at the airplanes passing as you tell me all your flight stories. It was so painful that I couldn't celebrate the win without you.

The roses beneath the soil of your grave , will symbolize my love . I know that my father is the motivation of this fight but you were my greatest inspiration. You are my angel sent from above.

Everyday since knowing your little secrets I just wish I knew the soonest. But even on your darkest days you gave me light. You chose freedom over love , you chose these people to be set free and to be heard over seeing me again because you didn't want me to suffer on war.

Michigan Hailey , you are a hero.

And you will always have a special place in our hearts.

"We did it Michigan! We did the impossible" Jordan mourning at Michigan's grave.

But no matter how brave I tried to act it was killing me inside to lose you. I should have been there.

Mrs. Hailey approaches as she saw Jordan at the bench. Giving him a hug and telling her stories about how Michigan used to tell her how she loves Jordan since then.

"Since she was a little girl she always like you , every morning when she wakes up she was always a runner and that's because she wanted to play with you and see you. And since you left it stings her that she always sat by this bench everyday just to have the hopes of you coming back."

I was paying attention to Mrs. Hailey's stories that I forgot to tear up and changed it to a big smile and giggling.

"And do you know the real reason why she wanted to always ride on that plane?"

"It was all about you Jordan. She wanted to bring you back here at The Sacred Lives, and i'm pretty sure that she also did her mission successfully. So don't be so hard on yourself my king, because she will always be here."

Mrs. Hailey pointed at my heart and mind as she kisses me on my forehead and gave me another hug. I felt relief for a second hearing out this wonderful stories about Michigan.

She also gave me an album full of her pictures including us when we were just little kids.

Aunt Sasha and my real mother arrived at the scene. For almost two decades I was longing for the love of a mother and now I already have three. Mrs Hailey, Aunt Sasha and Brenda.

I also made friends throughout the journey , some turned enemy at first but manage to get along in the end.

Yes , I was referring at Marco who seems to be leaving the country in a few minutes to go back in the Philippines together with his family.

"Thank you Jordan, for bringing peace and for saving my family, I owe you my life".

I hug him as he was like family to me already, the whole Anarchy does.

It hurts to see that it ended this way , losing some of them but I know one thing.

And that this once criminals died as heroes , giving their lives to save our bloodline.

To save our people , to save these children's future.

The Sacred Lives now lives outside the shadow and was building relationship outside this country. The people get along and the racism started to fade away in this town.

People starting to treat each other as human and not as somebody else. The racial point of view is starting to be lesser day by day. 

We are shown love by tge different parts of the world. They started to appreciate our presence and started to matter without being touched or abused by the law.

So now , I know you are wondering what is next for Jordan Paul Jr?

Honestly speaking? I have no clue what tomorrow will bring but I knew that this was just the beginning of our peace. This is just one of those stories untold and I guarantee you that there are drops of rain to be exposed.

The streets of Washington, started to be filled by merchandise and posters with Poppu's famous "Carry On" line that begins to inspire and give hope to my fellow beloved black brothers and sisters.

People gathered at the Time Square to give respect to our fallen members.

Every members of the remaining Anarchy is starting to gain fame. The gang started to be invited in different talk shows and gain more followers each day individually.

Buck was send daily messages about how the world appreciate his brother and continues to live his daily life with a smile now.

Marco started to become a writer in the Philippines and published his first ever book called "The Mind , The Muscle and The Man" a tribute to Hobs , Drew and Chuck.

Vivoree continues her college and started to became a Model and gain endorsers from famous brands.

El tatio slowly recovers with the help of the Carry On! Movement that my Aunt Sasha started.

My bestfriend Riley, has now hundred of followers and is more active as a influencer now.

And I?

"Mr. Obama i wanted to thank you and the family for everything you've done for my family , I couldn't succeed without your help."

Mr. Obama told me that it was an honour to be a part of a new history.

He was happy that I gain new friends and a much bigger family now.

"So? What's next for Jordan Paul Jr?"

My little step sister Stefanina rans to me with joy and asked to be carried.

"Make my country proud".

Jordan proudly said with a big smile on his face as he carries Stefanina and looks at the election poster of Dylan being collected to disposed.