Chapter 31: On a World Tour

We are everywhere.

I had build a friend inside me and I was just keeping it inside. The influence he gave me , his assurance calms me and every bullet I gave beetween the eyes of this so called e of the earth satisfy me.

It's not easy to sneak inside the Scott Residence but thanks to Drew's smartness it allows us to explore the sanctuary without getting lost.

Lucky us not only did we find his old guy but we also found her younger sister who seems to be a professor in a famous state university. She seems to be alone and a workaholic.

I confronted her impatiently about the incident but she kept on denying it and the new friend I found inside me doesn't like to wait. I was out of control that I begin to be harming innocent people.

"Jordan , Let her go" Vivoree asked

Slowly, I pull back my right hand and ask the twins to lock them up. My innocence is failing me right now , It's painful inside.

The smell of these little strips of grass helps me cope up for a minute as I close my eyes and wander. Vivoree comes out askin about this dark attitude that I am building.

"I can't do this anymore"

Exploding with tears at the shoulder of Vivoree she grab me. This is the first time that I saw her being soft , she seems to be more cuter even though she cries.

"You can't give up yet , not right now"

I look at her eyes as she asked me, she tried to make me stronger with her words but it's so hard to deal with it. She hugged me and whispered my way to this little hope that I have inside of me.

"Please don't give up with what you don't deserve , please fight for us , we love you."

The next day, I visited the president's sister again and asked her again about what she knew , like as expected she disregards the question but I was being more polite this time to her that I begin kneeling in front of her.

She was soft hearted than her brother and that is what I am grateful for. She began telling this plan about my mother's Father and his brother during the MLK Day parade back then. Telling us that it is intentionally and that her brother is obsessed with my mother that he couldn't resist to agree with my grand father whom hated my father as well.

"It is meant to happen that day , i'm sorry but i'm scared and worried about him. But it eats me every single day as I hear your name on the news. Please forgive me."

I was devastatedly happy that everything that I am fighting for is the truth. I forgive her and told her the consequences that his brother should have.

As time passes she learned about that tragedy and will accept the fate of his brother for she also confessed how brutal and scary his brother became since I returned.

"Please change him if you can, I beg you"

It was a tough favor that I just walked out reaching for the door when I stopped and asked her name because of this curiousity.

"Pardon me for asking but what is your name again?"

"Lysa , Allysa Scott" She replied

"Lysa what you believed on as a defenition of the love your brother gives is what I am lacking off because of that hate he is giving us, You are a teacher and you teach this young lads to seek for what is right , what is the right thing to do , whatever the risk or how complicated it might get , but I can promise you one thing, We aren't monsters , we will still look out for you but I had to do that right thing. And that is worth every pain that animal just costed me my whole life so please don't ask me favors I might break it."

continuing to stepped outside of the cell I told her that once everything is done we would release her and his father.

Back at the our lounge , Drew continously tracks Marco's hiding location. Luckily, Drew built up trackers at our phone and hacked it so he could also know where we are. As we two smartest on the room talks about this informations that he hack that made him ended up in jail a beep sound flashes with a red dot on the map flashes at the screen . Marco seems to be going in a world tour with the president.

"Where are they?"

The group huddled up as Drew tries to track down the specific location and shockingly they got into somewhere very far from the states. Somewhere unexcpected.

Drew look back as he delivers the country that they have been hiding for days now.

"Philippines.."

"damn that's too far mate but we dig it!!" The twins looked at each other as they gave each other a high five in the air shouting in joy.

The Rodfille twins was pumped up as they heard the southeeast asian country.

"How in the world would we travel overseas?like duhh we are the most wanted people right now" Vivoree asked.

"Mmhh.. Most wanted sounds sexy " One of the twins approaches behind her as she rolled her eyes.

"I might know a cousin that could help us"

"So now what after leading a march , we are in a middle of a world tour now? I wonder what's next?"

"Maybe we get to meet Santa in the north pole? Ohhh! Don't be that stupid buck , you cannot go to the north pole with that naughty attitude of yours!"

Drew suddenly puts his palm on his face after hearing the silly talks between the twins as I continued contacting Ahruk asking him a favor to help us find a way to travel overseas , he was scared and worried about all the informations he saw online about us.

He needs to be pushed more before he do something but he can't afford the regret of not helping me so he agreed but asked me one favor.

Ahruk then asked me a favor to stop once and for all after everything is settled and asking me to come home to Sacred Lives with them. For my relatives there seems to be worried too especially those who are in the african region.

I smiled and agreed for that is what I really wanted but more than what he could asked. I just wanted to win the trust of these racist world we live in so badly.

Ahruk instantly made a move and travelled his way to the city for the first time with Brendon as his chaperone and headed their way to the airport to buy us the tickets that we needed and for the passports?

Well you could ask the smartass Drew what is his fortei. We dressed up and change our names and informations. This is like the film we watched back on Riley's sanctuary as well about those two cool agent and officer of a car film saga.

We already had our ticket after twenty four hours of waiting and headed our way back to the airport where Michigan and I used to met after getting that spot , I just hope that she is fine wherever in the world she might be.

From the west and the east of this continent going to the South East Asia we seek to end this mind games. Wherever in the world he might be , the truth shall prevail and no one could ever live with the lies forever. Not even himself.

It's time to bring the real fun in the Philippines.