Chapter 36: Truth Prevails

Drew was right.

That was the last day that I was going to see a black man get beaten up. Tragically, it was him.

The ocean of people felt guilt in their eyes as they witnessed the dark side of a pretender. Dylan was too crazy to think that everything he did was the thing that would make him lose people.

As the bullet show continues I strive for a quick charge at Dylan . His insanity is slowly killing his reputation.

Seeing Drew lost is too much for him that he couldn't go on any further. People were hurting and this is the time to be selfless rather than being vengeance.

Jordan kneel slowly in front of the pretender Dylan , counting knees as it hits the ground makes accept defeat.

I was stunned and barely hear anything. Dylan chuckles as he celebrates a doubtful victory. He grabs Jordan's jaw as he bids him farewell.

The arms of justice pulled them up on their way to the mobile. People were starting to cheer for the anarchy after the exposure of attitude of the current president.

It opened the eyes of the anarchy as they saw the light of hope once again. This might not be the time to lurk into the shadows as they are being blinded by the truth.

Its already nightfall and the evidence is destroyed by the explosion.

In the next forty eight hours , the press from the different parts of the world were gathered at the front of the white house for Dylan's punishment announcement.

The good thing about this shoot out is that the anarchy creates a door for believers. People were divided and commited. Some are arrested for standing for the truth while the others are still poisoned with lies.

"You are done Jordan. The people of our country aren't to be fooled by your propaganda, YOU ARE DONE!" Dylan shouted as he refuses to be handcuffed.

Jordan and the rest of the Anarchy were stunned by the turn of events. A once hated and unbelievable team has know earned the respect of the people who chooses to believe in light.

"But there is no evidence? how are we winning this?" A mindless Jordan asked the rest of the team as a footstep quickly approaches.

"If a man is once enough cruel in a world full of lies , one will come and open its eyes."

I can't believe it.

"Uncle?"

"Get up son, this is not how you end a fight"

Uncle Vince and the people of Sacred Lives came out of the light to join the fight.

"My fellow people! we are from the unknown! we are hiding from this monsters for a long time now , and it will not prevent us from losing one more of our most precious people. Most importantly , a family."

"Yes! you heard that right family! just like the rest of you lovely people had in life. We are not the enemies here , in fact, we are all victims of their lies!" Vince pointed at Dylan.

"My people , my beloved brothers and sisters of any kind , that is the defnition of a real liar! a manipulative monster who abused the racial beliefs and his power to continue bringining hell to our daily lives. We are all fooled by the system and now is the time to change that."

Ahruk hops on a vehicle with a megaphone and joins the commotion.

"I am one of those people who get robbed by the reality and to share spotlight with all of you people for I grow up with fear and lies. But I stand here , with my people , my family and most importantly my future."

A loud screeching and glitches came out from all of the screens here at the Time Square. It was time for the truth.

It was my mother sharing her past and the abuses from Dylan for his own selfish desire. Then comes a surprise footage showing the incident from behind the police mobile of Mr. Agustus and Dylan.

The people were to terrified and felt guilt with all of the revelation. People started to cry and shout for justice.

"You see. My father will never repay the damage he just cost my son and the rest of the family , but he is truly sorry he is , for creating and starting the monster who you think is a good president. But that leader you choose to rely your children's future is the killer of my husband , the killer of one of the most controversial cases but end in a dust because of lies and wrong beliefs."

"And now you know the truth , would you still hate us? I am not like them but I am one hundred percent damn sure I am with them especially for our son who battles all your downs but still wanted to fight for you to be set free from the lies."

"Now tell me? Would you be side with this disgusting , abusive , king of manipulation president Dylan you believe? or would you believe us now for once and carry on with this fight."

People were starting to shout for the truth and that is to carry on with us. The first time it felt like music to our ears to feel the love and support of our nation.