Chapter 23: Déjà vu

2039.

Dylan is president again and I am still behind the bars with a deeply shave hair and a scar on the left side of the neck because of that prison fight last year.

I became numb with all my fears inside the bar , it changes me to be someone whom I need for a very long time. A less mercy and starving for retribution kind of a man. I was busy putting darts on his presidential posters thinking of a way to put him down to the grave and make him rest for the rest of his run.

Thinking peacefully probably is the last thing a locked up victim like me would ever think right now but I know one thing for sure.

And that is I can't stand up Dylan continuously powerful on his second. I just need a getaway, that's why I need Hobs, the control freak. Hobs is the one who put a scar on my neck , he is the powerhouse type but he respects me after knowing my story after. My plans and dedication on putting the innocent ones on the track.

"Are you ready for part two?" Hobs asked.

"The real question is.. are they ready for us?" Jordan asked back with a smirk on his face.

Hobs and his gang gathered up at the night and was looking for a drama proposal to the cops. Who would have thought that what happened to my neck would be the answer for my planned getaway.

You know one of my favorite actors is found on Hobs Gang, and that is Marco, the drama trouble.

"Sir? Sir? Hobs and Jordan are at it again!" Marco shouted as he came running to the officer acting worried and panicking.

As soon as the officers arrived it's time we execute Plan B, with everyone huddling up at our side. The officers got tricked as they are now the prisoners of mine and the rest of the gang's mind games. So now its time for the lighter fluids to surround the building with Drew , the obsolete mind master to put the heat up.

"Light up plan C." Drew on the CCTV area orders it with the officer's walkie talkie.

The Rodfille twins wearing Gas masks started to burn the prison down with additional smoke bombs making it to our final touch.

"Execute the final plan". A hood up and masked up Jordan ordered Brandon, The hop on professional to get his ride at the side of the prison and ride us out of here.

I never thought that this is going to be scary fun. Now it's time for Dylan to be scared of us.

"Breaking News"

"Most of the prisoner of D.C got escaped last night on the purge. This includes the top wanted gangs inside , including the son whom believed killed his father a long time ago, Jordan Paul Jr. whom was believed as one of the mind master behind this outbreak."

"What the hell Jordan , what did you do now?" Mr. Obama got shocked as drinks his coffee while watching the television on his office.

Mr. Obama quickly contacted Riley and told him to get Jordan to him before the president does.

"I'm on it dad" Riley replied as he hangs up his smartphone and told Vivoree about Jordan's sudden escape.

Hobs , his gang and I hit the road a few miles away from the city to scrap up the biggest plan of their lives.

Operation Discrimination.

Now I know that sounds obvious but this plan is what I've been risking to fought for the rest of my life. Now is the time to finally execute it with just the perfect people around me.