Forty-seven

Class was different now that it was still winter. The ceiling fans and air conditioning units were turned off- it was understandable because there wasn't a single classmate of mine that wasn't wearing a jacket or hoodie. It was that cold.

Even the teachers were shivering due to the cold. I sighed as I wrapped my jacket around myself even more. All P.E classes and sport clubs will resume in February, because nobody could train in this cold.

Miss. Lim announced that if students were very cold, they were allowed to go to the nurse's office to have a cup of hot chocolate, and to just sleep since a lot of people sleep when it is too cold.

It was now lunch break, I walked out of the classroom and saw Ji-Eun walking out of her classroom. She offered me a smile before walking towards me, rubbing her hands together.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Hi." I greeted, smiling back a bit.

"How are you?" She asked.

"'M good." I answered. "You?"

"I'm doing ok-"

"It's so damn cold!"

We both turned around to see Chungha and Suzy strutting out of the classroom, Chungha had her arms wrapped around herself, while I could see how Suzy's jaw was slightly quivering.

It is very cold. Even if the hallway was crowded with people, the cold wasn't really wearing off or leaving the hallways. I sighed, before looking at them.

"Like I was saying." Ji-Eun continued. "I'm doing fine, it's just really cold, and I hope the weather would change."

"Hope it would." Suzy joined. "I mean, its fine that all clubs and physical education classes are cancelled 'til February, but the cold is just too much to handle."

"Will you go to the nurse's office?" I asked.

"No." They all replied. I was shocked.

"What? W-Why not?"

"Assignments." Ji-Eun answered.

"Too lazy." Suzy replied.

"There will be people there." Chungha added.

"Oh, okay." I muttered. "Well, I will be going there- you could come if you want, but 'm not gonna pressure you." I added.

They all nodded, "We'll be in the cafeteria if you need us." Ji-Eun said before they waved off to me and started walking towards the cafeteria.

I sighed as I started making my way towards the nurse's office, there was no one really down the halls now so I was shocked since there were only a few students walking along the hallway.

I could see why Ji-Eun, Suzy and Chungha would be in the cafeteria. Since there were going to be students there, it will be hot inside since it will be packed with students. But, I am not a fan of being around so much people.

I opened the door, and the air-con wasn't as strong and as cold as it was before, which was a big relief. I saw the nurse walk up to me, a small, and soft smile plastered on her face.

"Hello, Seohyun. How may I help you?"

"Our adviser said we could come here."

"Ah, yes." She said. "Go and find a bed to lay on, the lunch period is longer than the usual lunch period before. I'll bring you a warm blanket and hot chocolate."

I thanked her, before entering a certain room where the beds were located. I paused in my steps as soon as I saw Jungkook. He looked up at me, and we both stared at each other.