Eleven

5:27 AM.

"You have a good time, 'kay?" Namjoon placed my suitcase on the floor and closed the trunk. I nodded as I glanced around. We were in front of the entrance of the train station, and I couldn't be anymore nervous.

Namjoon then pecked my forehead and gave me a short hug. I relaxed in the hug as I took in his scent before we both separated from the hug. I looked at him with a small smile on my lips, Namjoon smiled back.

"Call me once you arrived, 'kay?" He spoke up, I nodded again before my fingers wrapped around the handle of the suitcase. I turned on my heel and was about to walk away, but I turned back around, and hugged him again.

"I'll miss you." I whispered, tightening my grip around him. Namjoon hummed slowly as he rocked us both side-wards a bit, I closed my eyes as I buried my head into his chest.

"Hey, you're gonna be late." Namjoon spoke as I slowly removed my arms around him. He chuckled before he tilted his head and ran his gaze over my face. "I'll miss you too, Hyun.

But now, go and enjoy the three days of your field trip." Namjoon said. Oh I wish I could.

"Okay." I respond. "I love you."

"I love you more." Namjoon replied. "Now go and have fun. I'll pick you up as soon as you arrived, just tell me when you'll arrive."

I nodded as I turned around and started walking forward. I turned around and waved at him. Namjoon laughed and waved back at me, I gave him a smile before I turned around and walked into the station.

As soon as I arrived inside, there were hardly any people around. I saw Ji-Eun and Suzy waving at me, which caused me to wave back as well. I walked up to them and Suzy greeted me with a hug.

"I'm so excited!" Suzy recited. "Like, I really am. I can't wait to. I just really want Ji-Eun to be with us, but sadly, she'll be in another cart."

"It's fine, though." Ji-Eun joined. "Because, like, at least we are not far from each other."

"True." Suzy said with a nod. "But, like, I am not ready to see you sitting together with-"

"Oppa!" Girls' voices were heard in the train station. Their voices were like nails scratching a chalk board, which made me bite my lip and cringe inwardly.

I sighed lowly as I tilted my head to the side, closing my eyes for a brief moment to relax myself. I reopened my eyes as I looked at Suzy and Ji-Eun, who both seemed annoyed.

"I hate them." Suzy whispered to me. I nodded shallowly as the three of us saw the head teacher, Miss. Kang, walk towards all of the students.

I let out a breath, but quickly inhaled once I saw Jungkook walking towards us, with his friends beside him, laughing with one another. But, Jungkook had an expressionless look on his face.

"Okay, good morning seniors." Miss. Kang spoke up, getting everyone's attention. "My name is Miss. Kang, and welcome to this field trip for this year.

I know that everyone is excited, but we all should keep our discipline and respect to make this educational trip become successful."

A small round of applause started, but died soon since it was so early in the morning, I looked around to see Jang-Mi glaring at me, which caused me to immediately turn back to look at Miss. Kang.

"Now, I hope that you all will fall in line and pay for your tickets. You will be given fifteen minutes for buying the tickets. After buying the tickets, then we will board the 6 o' clock train that will be leaving for Busan." Miss. Kang said.