Eight

If I were to be honest, Jungkook's house or rather, home was comfortable to live in. It wasn't big and fancy, but just simple to live in. I am a big fan and lover of very simple and cozy places, they make me feel warm inside.

"It is so nice to see you." Mrs. Jeon spoke as she sipped on tea. "How is work? We haven't talked in so long after Jungkook and I moved here to Seoul. How is Busan?"

"Busan? I haven't been there." Mom spoke. "In fact, I haven't been there in a while. I've been planning to go there, since the company I work at, has a franchise in Busan."

"Does that mean, we'll visit Busan soon?" I asked. I was born in Busan, while Namjoon was born here in Seoul, while Taehyung was born in Daegu.

"I hope so." Dad chuckled.

I felt a small tingle wash through my body. I know that I was just at Busan a few weeks ago, but I was feeling homesick. I missed Busan, all of my relatives were there, and here in Seoul, the only thing I've got is family.

"Yes, we agree." Mrs. Jeon said. "My sons and I haven't been there, and we are planning to visit, since Jungkook and Jung-Hyun were born there."

"Ah, yes. Seohyun was born there, too." Mom agreed. "I guess, Seohyun and Jungkook are destined to meet and possibly fall in love. After all, that is how love stories here in Korea happen."

I nearly spat out the tea I was sipping on. I shot my head at Mom, who was smirking at me a bit. I blinked before I bit my lip and politely grabbed a tissue to cover up the tea that was trailing down my lip.

"Ah, yes." Mrs. Jeon agreed with a laugh. "Jungkook hasn't mentioned about their friendship ever since he was in the sixth grade."

I glanced over to Jungkook, who looked very uncomfortable with the topic and who frowned at the mention of our 'friendship'. I then sat up straight and leaned forward.

"Mrs. Jeon. I'm really not close with your eldest son. Can you tell us more about him? He is a nice person." I spoke, trying to direct her attention.

"Oh, Jung-Hyun." She started. "He is a sweetheart, I mean- Jungkook and Jung-Hyun are sweethearts. He is in his last year of college, and is planning to become an engineer. Jungkook is planning to become one as well- he got it from his older brother."

Jung-Hyun really sparked an interest inside of me. No, I don't like him nor have a crush on him, but seeing how he spoke softly and how he was nicer than Jungkook, just made me feel safe.

I glanced over to Jungkook, to see that he looked more comfortable. I smiled inwardly as I took a hold of the tea-cup in front of me and wrapped my fingers around the handle and brought it up to my lips.

"Excuse me, do you have coffee?" Dad asked. "I don't mean to be rude or offensive, but I am not a lover of tea."

"Oh, of course." Mrs. Jeon said as she stood up. "Let me go get that for you." She turned around and walked into the kitchen.

Honestly, I am a lover of coffee and tea. I can't decide on which is better, so I love them both equally. Many people my age, like coffee since it gives them energy (which is true), but a lot of people my age as well, like tea since it relaxes, not only your mind, but your body.

"Here you go." Mrs. Jeon handed the coffee jar. "Would you like sugar in your coffee? Jungkook loves sugar in his, but Jung-Hyun is the opposite."