Twenty-four

author's note : trigger warning // slight violence & mentioning of a panic attack.

❖ ❖ ❖

I can't sleep. I thought as I stared at the ceiling. It was around midnight, yet my eyes were wide open. I couldn't get Taehyung out of my mind, because I'm worried sick ever since last night. Call me weird, but I care for my family more than I care for myself.

I sat up. I could feel my cheeks were sticky, just because of dried tears. I've been that worried, even my tears stayed onto me like super glue. I sniffled a bit before I cuddled even more into the blanket.

This time, I was wearing a hoodie, a long one, which reaches up 'till my mid-thighs. It was a gray one, and was very plain, yet I bought it because it was made out of cotton and looked cute to sleep in, or rather to spend a lazy Sunday in.

I looked out my window before I heard guitar strumming. I blinked. Jungkook's playing the guitar again, I thought. I laid back down and took deep breaths, the soft strumming filling my ears, somewhat calming me down from all my worried thoughts.

"When I see you smile in the screen, you're good at everything.

You're just perfect, feels like I've never been you.

Do you even see me? Do you know who I am?

Or how do I look now? You don't like me like that."

I haven't heard Jungkook sing in a long time. Sure, he would sing when we were younger, but after years not hearing his voice, brings so much memories that I miss so much.

"Come and tell me so much, beautiful heart. Oh I'm gonna listen to you.

Please, I want to be your decalcomania.

I want you, I want to be your decalcomania.

I want, I want you."

I took deep breaths. Jungkook's talking voice is deeper than his singer voice, but I wont complain because his voice is so calming, that it can remove your stress. And that was what happened.

Taehyung. I thought suddenly. Why do I worry so much? I mean, worrying isn't really that great, because it can stress you out. But, the feeling that your brother isn't acting right just makes me feel tensed and worried.

"Just sleep." I whispered.

❖ ❖ ❖

I yawned. Today is the day when they will finalize which clubs students will be joining. Good thing was that I got to fill out the form and submit it. I really couldn't concentrate because I was worried sick about Taehyung.

About Jungkook, he hasn't talked to me. He left the house again without making eye contact, even without food. Namjoon was surprised since Jungkook is a muscular student, and that he should eat, if not, he could get sick.

I have no idea why Namjoon cares for Jungkook, I mean it's also my fault for not telling him the truth that Jungkook bullies me. I shook my head and entered the classroom, I saw Suzy writing something in her notebook.

Jungkook was with his friends this time, including Eun Woo. Eun Woo smiled at me as he waved at me, I waved back with a small smile before I sat in my seat. Suzy didn't notice me, I cleared my throat a bit.