Fifty-seven

I looked down at the water, taking a deep breath before diving. I didn't feel like my practice was enough which disappointed me a lot, considering that swimming is my favorite sport.

I was swimming through the water with so much energy (even if deep down I was tired), and didn't think about a single thing- not until a foot hit me in the face.

I released bubbles from my nose into the water before I rose up from the water, seeing Jungkook who was chuckling and seemed surprised that he 'accidentally' hit me in the face with his foot.

"S-Sorry." He said with a chuckle.

I looked away, feeling anger bubble inside of me before I looked at him. My eyes were squinted into a glare, which caused him to fall silent. A scowl rested on my face as I clenched my fists under water.

"Please." I said. "Stay away from me."

I turned around and continued swimming to the starting point. My mood drained so quickly after just seeing Jungkook with that cocky smirk on his face. A frown etched onto my face as I rose from the water and walked back to the bleachers to collect my towel.

I then wrapped the towel around myself as I slipped on my slippers, not looking back as I heard footsteps behind me. I removed my goggles and placed them in a plastic bag I brought for wet clothes.

"Hey."

I didn't reply, knowing it was Jungkook. He wrapped his hand around my wrist, but I continued to put away all my necessities like lotion and all, that was when he spun me around, causing my towel to drop onto the floor.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized.

I gave him a small nod before I bent down and picked up my towel. I felt his hand slowly release my wrist. I rolled my wrist as I took my duffel bag and quickly left the swimming court.

I walked into the girls' shower room and placed my duffel bag in front of the door. I took my sweatpants and a loose shirt along with Fila slippers and dropped the slippers to the floor.

I placed the clothes over the door, and locked the door. I started undressing before I turned on the shower, feeling the lukewarm water pour onto my soaking wet body.

Jungkook has been acting strange. I heard that he and Eun-Ae broke up, but that was the least worry that I had. I was worried about how a lot more assignments were thrown onto us since our exams were nearing.

They are next week. Our exams are next week, starting Monday. I really can't take so much pressure, it will be the last week of January next week, and then the whole February will be practice and training.

January = Exams.

February = Sweetheart dance.

March = Annual sports' festival.

April = Graduation.

I grumbled under my breath as I turned the shower off, taking my towel and started to dry myself. A lot of stressful thoughts flooded my head as I dried myself off, placing my clothes on after.

Mr. Yang has allowed us to wear our own clothes after training. I was glad because it is tiring to wear our uniform again after wearing it for an entire day. Namjoon also knows about the training, and he said I could take the bus to go home.

I honestly don't blame Namjoon- he's a teacher and an adviser in the lower grade levels, and it is pretty hard becoming a teacher. I am proud of what Namjoon has achieved over the years, and I will always be proud.

I sighed as I arranged my things in my duffel bag. Mi-Reum left after training since her mother called her for family-related issues. I only wished her good luck, and she quickly hugged me before she left.