Forty-four

"Y-Yah! S-Stop!"

I was running away from Jungkook, who had a big snowball, shaped in his covered palm. I was running away from him, not wanting to be hit by the so-called cold monster that was about to be thrown at me.

I could hear my heart beat pounding in my ears as I kept running away from him, I could already hear him chuckling in my ear, which caused me to run further away from him.

That was when I slipped, I squeaked as my back hit the cold ice. I heard feet rushing towards me, I closed my eyes for a second, before opening them again, to see Jungkook staring at me.

I blushed in embarrassment as I looked away, just as I was about to get up, I could hear shuffling beside me. I turned my head, to see Jungkook laying beside me.

He was facing the sky, I turned my head to look back at the sky to see stars littered all over the night sky. I was mesmerized as I lifted my hand, pretending to grab onto the stars.

Even if it the snow was cold on our covered backs, I didn't mind, and it looked like Jungkook didn't mind as well. I turned my head to the side to look at Jungkook.

My eyes trailed over the side view of his face, he had the small scar on his cheek- my hand automatically went up to my cheek, running my finger over the small scar on my own cheek.

"I know you have a scar." Jungkook spoke, turning his head to look at me. "After being so near you, I realized that you have a scar on your right cheek."

I looked back at the sky. That was when I sensed he was the one looking at me now. I slowly turn my head to look at him, and we both met eye contact.

A tint of pink ran up my cheeks, causing heat to stay prominent on my cheeks. Jungkook chuckled as he slightly poked my cheek, causing me to blush even more.

I was a blushing mess by now, and my mind was zooming all over the place. My heart was pounding in my chest as my stomach was doing flips all over again.

That was when he suddenly sat up, causing me to sit up slowly too. He looked at me, before resting his hands to the side, I looked at him.

"Snow." Jungkook muttered.

I was confused, "What?"

"-Ball." Jungkook ended. I didn't quite get what he was saying, that was until he threw a snowball at me. I squeaked at the sudden throw, while he quickly got up and ran away.

I quickly got up as well as I bent down and formed a snowball in my hand. I was looking around to find him again, but here it is- he's missing again.

I slightly groan in frustration of finding him, but that was when, someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I squeaked as I saw it was Jungkook. I nearly dropped the snowball.

That was when Jungkook started walking forward, causing me to slowly step backward. He was looking straight into my eyes, which caused a small tint of pink to become prominent on my cheeks.

My back hit a tree, and that was when Jungkook placed his hand on the tree, right beside my head. He looked deeply into my eyes, causing my heart to pound even louder.

"Couldn't fight back?" Jungkook whispered.

I didn't say a word, as I shook my head. I looked down at the snow-covered ground, and I could hear Jungkook chuckling.

"Couldn't." I whispered. "Yet."

That was when I threw the snowball. I heard Jungkook yell out my name as I quickly dashed away from him and the tree. I could feel him on my tail, so I ran even faster.