Sixty-seven

"W-What?" I gasped in shock as I nearly fell out of my seat. Eun Woo only looked away as he bit his lip in nervousness, seeing how my reaction shocked not only me myself, but even him.

"Y-You do?" I asked in total shock, not knowing what to say or do due to all of the emotions I have been feeling.

Eun Woo only bit his inner lip, not being able to reply. I looked away as soon as I saw Suzy and Chungha enter the room, they were talking about something, and they both smiled at me once they sat down.

"Hey." Suzy greeted. "I heard you and Ji-Eun made up, that's good to know." I only nodded at her words, not being able to look back at Eun Woo's stare.

"Yah." Chungha called, "Why are you looking at her like you are expecting something from her?" She was talking to Eun Woo, who shook his head and looked away.

"Going back." Suzy spoke, raising her eyebrow at Eun Woo before looking back at me with a smile. "We've heard the news is spreading around the school."

"W-What news?" I asked.

"About Jungkook.." Suzy said, "Liking you."

That was when I saw Eun Woo take his things and walk out of the classroom, my chest tightened at the tension that was still beside me even if he wasn't sitting beside me.

"What's up with him?" Chungha asked.

"He.." I couldn't mutter a word.

"He..?" They both asked.

"Never mind." I mumbled.

Suzy hummed, "I really don't know why students now a days like to spread what isn't even part of their business." Suzy said with a small roll of her eyes.

"I know." Chungha agreed, "If I could only slap them for them to learn their lesson, I would- but that would end up for me getting in trouble, and that is a big no-no."

I sighed, "Mi-Reum and I were talking quietly and moderately, I don't know how they could learn it so fast.. and everywhere I go, there are students staring."

"When did he confess?" Chungha asked.

"February 28." I answered.

"Do you know what time?"

"I think around 9:30.. why?"

Suzy and Chungha looked at each other before looking back at me: and the looks in their eyes were telling me something that I don't know.

"Eun-Ae disappeared around that time, and nobody could find her. And like you said, you got lost right? Nobody dared to try and find her because they were scared to get lost too."

"You're saying that.. she could've possibly spread it?" I asked in shock, covering my mouth, not even seeing how these were all connected.

"Damn." Chungha spoke. "Seniors have a lot of drama and mystery going on in their lives- it honestly makes our lives cooler and interesting."

Suzy chuckled, "True, true. We all know how Eun-Ae is, and we all know that she used to be the recent girlfriend of Jungkook, and it seems what an ex-girlfriend would do."

"They say she's a fling." I muttered.

"She was." Chungha said, "But I guess one of them got bored of just 'messing around', and they decided to take it to the next level."

Chungha playfully rolled her eyes, while I giggled under my breath. I saw in the corner of my eyes, that Jungkook entered the classroom, but a girl was beside him. My heart pained.