Six

What Namjoon meant by Dad's scheduled dinner, I thought that it would only be Dad, Namjoon, Taehyung and I. But, I was so, so wrong. Turns out, us Kim's, will be going to the Jeon's house to have dinner.

That means, I'll be seeing Jungkook again.

My body trembled a bit, knowing that he could probably kill me since he got a failing grade in P.E. I never meant for him to get a failing grade, but what he did was unfair. Plus, he still would've had a score even if he wasn't first place.

Taehyung was suspicious of the gauze wrapped around my hand. I reassured him saying that we were painting, and that I accidentally brushed my palm over a rough, sharp edge which caused a wound to appear. He didn't truly believe me, but I guess it would do for now.

"Let's go, Seohyun?" Namjoon asked as he entered my room (after knocking). I nodded as I looked at my appearance one last time before placing my hair brush onto the dressing table.

I took my phone and placed it into the pocket of my black pants. I was wearing a white blouse and black pants, along with white sandals, which would just complete my aesthetic.

My hair was styled with curls at the ends, and the middle was straight. I had a small, little white clip in my hair which perfected the look and my accessory (on my wrist) was a shell bracelet.

"You look beautiful." Namjoon smiled, turning around and walked down the stairs. I locked my room with a spare key and walked down, following after him.

Taehyung looked at me with a small smile on his face, while Dad was clutching his phone nervously in his hand. Once Dad saw us, he smiled. "Ready?"

Namjoon, Taehyung and I nodded as we all walked out of the house. Dad locked the front door as we all walked towards the Jeon's house, which was literally in front of ours.

Dad rang the doorbell, and the door opened with Mrs. Jeon, a smile on her face. "Hello and good evening, Kim's! Welcome! Come in, come in." Mrs. Jeon stepped to the side to let us in.

We all entered, and the house was very organized. We heard trudging down the stairs, and once I turned around, I saw Jungkook looking at me as he walked down the stairs and stood by his mother.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Kook, please show them to the dining room." Mrs. Jeon said as she patted Jungkook's back.

Jungkook only nodded as he turned on his heel, not before giving me a brief glare as he guided us to the dining room, which was connected to the living room. There were six seats waiting for us already.

"Oh, Jungkook?" Dad called out. "Where is your older brother? Jung-Hyun was it?"

"He visits here once a month. He goes to college in Busan." Jungkook answered.

"Oh, okay." We all took our seats, I sat beside Taehyung, while Namjoon and Dad sat in front of us. Namjoon, in-front of me, while Dad in front of Taehyung.

During dinner, Mrs. Jeon and Dad were the only ones talking. I really didn't know what to do, and I didn't want to go on my phone since I would also get bored there as well. I didn't want to look at Jungkook, because I knew that he would just be glaring at me.

"Seohyun, dear." Dad called out. "What about you and Jungkook go to the park? We will be drinking, and we don't want you both to be bored out of your skulls."

"I'm not legal too." Taehyung spoke up, looking at Dad with wide eyes. Dad chuckled.

"You'll be turning 19 this year, Taehyung. I'm pretty sure you know what the three of us will be talking about." Dad replied, chuckling.