Seventy-seven

Day seven.

Today is the last day. I thought as I stared out my window. Jungkook hasn't talked to me about any of the dates, which concerned me. I already forgive Jungkook, I do, but I just want to see how special he will take it.

Today is a Sunday, April 6. Our graduation is on Friday, I know I have been repeating this, but I've never felt so excited yet, so nervous in my entire life. I kept quiet as I closed my eyes for a second, leaning my head against my window.

My phone then started ringing. I didn't check who was calling, and just picked it up lazily. I mean, today's a Sunday, it's a rest day. "Hello?"

"Hi, Hyun?" Jungkook.

"Oh, hi." I sat up straight all of a sudden, and arranged myself, even if he couldn't see me. I heard him chuckle on the other side. I then look out my window, to see he was at his window too, facing me.

I blushed. "Anyways, do you have something to do today? I have a really great day planned for us, and I know that both of us are going to enjoy it, a lot." Jungkook continued.

"No, I have nothing to do today." I replied, "Can you at least tell us where we're going so that I know what I'm going to wear and what to bring?"

Jungkook chuckled again, "Guess."

I sighed, closing my eyes as I thought of where we might be heading. But, due to all the excitement, I couldn't. "Please, tell me. I can't think right now because you got me all winded up."

Jungkook laughed, "Busan."

My eyes widened as I nearly fell off the bench. I cling onto the wall so that I wouldn't fall off. I blinked in surprise, "You're serious?"

"Yes." Jungkook clarified. "We are going to Busan, and since it's a windy day, I thought that we could go there, and maybe even go to the beach, 'ya know?"

"Yes." I answered. "What time are we leaving? I haven't prepared yet, I'm just in my pajama's right now." I heard Jungkook chuckling again on the other side.

"It's only 9:20, I guess, 10?"

"Okay, okay." I squeaked. The call ended, and I jumped up from the bench and rushed around my room. I took the white, off shoulder beach dress Mom gifted me for my birthday, and tossed it into a white bag.

I then decided on a long sleeved white sweater, tucked in with a beige plaid skirt that was up to my knees. I decided to keep my hair down, while wearing a golden heart shaped necklace as well.

I decided that I would wear white sandals as well. I grabbed two white tote bags, filled with a towel and necessary items that I need, and skipped out of my bedroom door. I ran into Mom, who was climbing up the stairs.

"Jungkook's taking you out?" She asked. I blushed as I nodded, feeling my heart skip a soft beat once his name was heard. She chuckled as she moved a side, giving me way to go down the stairs.

I thanked her before I skipped down the stairs. Taehyung wasn't here because he has some things to complete back at the college, while Namjoon was typing away on his laptop. Dad was watching TV as I adjusted the sandals on my feet.

9:54 AM. I looked away from the clock once I heard the soft machine of the car. I turned to Namjoon and Dad, who only gifted me a smile, before I opened the door. Jungkook was at the door, finger near the doorbell, but he lowered it once he saw me.

"Hey." He greeted, "Ready?"

I nodded. Jungkook was wearing a white shirt, with blue ripped jeans, a black bucket hat, and light brown timberlands. Jungkook smiled before he stepped away, giving me space to walk pass.