Nine

Suzy, Ji-Eun and I never expected Jungkook would somewhat defend me (?). I mean, why would he? He was (is?) my bully ever since elementary, and the fact that he just saved me from a harsh slap from Jang-Mi still shocked me until now.

Suzy, apparently, told me whatever happened in the classroom as soon as I ran after Jang-Mi, the entire class was confused as hell as to why I would chase after one of the most popular girls in the entire senior year. I question myself too.

But, when Suzy was about to go out of the classroom and call out for Ji-Eun (since Ji-Eun's classroom is right in front of ours), Jang-Mi's friends stopped her and paused her from rushing after me.

Well, since I was running, students that were in the hallway (that Jang-Mi and I passed by), told their friends in different classes about what just happened, and coincidentally, the news arrived to Ji-Eun.

Ji-Eun rushed out of her room and arrived just in time to call out for Suzy (who was about to get beaten), and they both started rushing after me (even if I was already in the swimming court.)

Suzy was mad that I left her and ignored her calls, but she also understood because Jang-Mi took something very personal and private that only I could use (unless I let Suzy and Ji-Eun borrow my bag to look for something).

But what really shocked us, especially me was that Jeon Jungkook, the senior year's bad boy, and playboy, returned my backpack, even if he was (is still?) my bully.

Wow. "To be honest, Jungkook is never like that. When I used to be bullied by Jang-Mi and her friends, he would never defend me and would just watch." Ji-Eun spoke.

"Yeah, it's like you are special." Suzy joined.

"No I'm not." I replied. "I'm not special, he probably just didn't want his girlfriend to get in trouble or something."

"Girlfriend?" Suzy repeated. "Jungkook doesn't do girlfriends, Hyun. Well, except for Ji-Eun, but after Ji-Eun, all he had was flings. Jang-Mi is just a fling, but she believes that she is the girlfriend of Jungkook."

"Oh." I muttered.

"Yeah." Ji-Eun agreed. "After our relationship ended, he started focusing on flings. I didn't mind since we aren't a thing anymore, so it really isn't my business to think or care of."

"You are so strong." I said. I adore Ji-Eun so much, she is an angel wrapped in the body of a devil. Honestly, if I was in her shoes and didn't know how to act, I wouldn't know how to think.

"Thank you. That means a lot." Ji-Eun thanked me. She then looked down at her watch, "Well, we have to go back to class now. I'll see you after classes?"

"Okay." Suzy agreed, nodding. "Bye!"

Ji-Eun waved at us before she entered her classroom. Suzy and I entered, and sat down in our seats. Jang-Mi wasn't around, so was her friends, but Jungkook and Eun-Woo were already here.

Jungkook's early today. I thought as I bit my inner lip and watched as Suzy turned around and looked at me. "I hope we will be room mates."

"I hope so too." I answered. "Fighting!"

"Fighting!" Suzy repeated with a small fist bump into the air. I gave her a small finger heart in return. Miss. Lim entered the classroom, and Suzy immediately turned to the front.

"Before I start with any topics about the field trip, Miss. Jang-Mi and Miss. Seohyun, please see me tomorrow after class." Miss. Lim spoke.

I froze in my spot as my classmates turned to look at me then back to the front. I squirmed in my seat. Was this about us running in the halls? Namjoon is going to explode if he finds out about this.