🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

Fitz POV

My head throbbed.  I could feel myself loosing consciousness, the others were running around calling for help.  The next thing I knew it, everything was silent.  Everything was black

Sophie POV

Biana had just picked out a dress for me, and I was excited to FINALLY get to go hang out with the boys.  

She handed me the dress and I was about to put it on when Dex came barreling into the room with a terrified look on his face.  

"Dex!  You can't just run into a lady's room while she is changing!" Biana screeched, running over to him.

I put down the dress. "What's up Dex?"

"It's Fitz.  He hit his head." He answered.

We gasped and ran through the door to find him.

Everglen was in pandemonium.  Alden and Della had called Elwin and Mr. Forkel because he basically ran our lives.  Grady and Edaline had been called too because they were well, they were Grady and Edaline, that's why.

The adults, as always, assured us 5at all would be okay and Alden hit us with his usual "No reason to worry" motto.  All we could do was sit nervously in the living room and wait for any news.

Eventually, Elwin came out of Fitz's room to tell us what was going on.  Apparently, Fitz had hit the most vulnerable part of the skull and it would effect him greatly.

Della wiped her eyes slightly.  "How much is greatly?" She asked in a very worried tone.

Elwin looked at Mr. and Mrs. Vacker sadly.  "We don't know yet."

Okay!  I'm sorry!  I couldn't help it!  I had to add a cliffhanger!  I want you guys to know that I am so thankful for all the views!  Make sure that if you haven't already, light up the follow button, light up the vote button, and light up someone else's day by sharing this story!  Happiest holidays!

-🙀Beth🙀