🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

Sophie POV

I walked back into the room with Mr. Forkle.  Everyone looked at me, grief in their eyes.  I simply smiled.  I was going to be able to save the guy I loved.  "I'm going to save Fitz." I announced.

Everyone looked doubtful.  Mr. Forkel ran his hand down his face, as he was obviously tired of being doubted.

Keefe cocked his head at me. "Foster, thank you for being an optimist, but seriously, I don't even think the all powerful might of Fitzphie can save Fitz."

"Guys, I can seriously save him." I said confidently.  It was as if it took a minute to register, but once it did, everyone's eyes lit up.

"Wait- WHAT?!" Everyone exclaimed in unison.  I nodded excitedly.

Mr. Forkle cleared his throat, "Now, if you would please excuse us, we're going to save Mr. Vacker."

And with that, he hurried me into the room where Fitz was.  I walked over to the side of his bed, where he lay.  His face was expressionless, like a sleeping baby.  It turns out that Fitz is cute no matter what condition he's in.  

Mr. Forkle walked up beside me and looked at Fitz.  "Well, let's get to work, Miss Foster."

I nodded as Mr. Forkle brought over a chair behind me.  I took a seat and breathed deeply.  My heart pounded inside my chest.  This was one mission I could not fail.

He rested his hand on my shoulder. "To do this," Mr. Forkle explained, "you'll need to enter his mind and find him.  Once you find him, I'll need you to explain what has happened to him and then I think you know the rest.  I know it's vague, but it's all we have.  I'll be right here to help you if you need anything."

I nodded my head.  It sounded simple enough.  I could do it.  I took a deep breath and rested three of my fingers on Fitz's forehead and entered his mind.

  I took a deep breath and rested three of my fingers on Fitz's forehead and entered his mind

OKAY OKAY IT WAS A JOKE!!! THAT'S NOT ACTUALLY THE END!  hehe.  I had to :3  I saw someone do it in this Sophitz Fanfic I read, but unfortunately I can't remember which one it was (a sign that I've been reading too many fanfics-) or the author, so I'd like to say that if you came up with the joke, THANK YOU you are a GENIUS!  Now back to the story!

Fitz's mind was different than usual.  Of course, that made total sense given that he seriously injured himself.

It took me a moment to adjust to the new look.  It was like being in a maze that I had memorized but had suddenly forgotten.  Images swirled around me and I was sucked down a whirlpool of thoughts and memories that I could not escape.

I called out, "FITZ!"

No reply.  I called again,"FITZ!  IT'S ME, SOPHIE!  I'M HERE TO HELP YOU!!!" I looked around Fitz's mind, trying to find him.  I concentrated all of my energy into finding my friend.

I reached out with my mind, stretching it further than ever.  I needed to find Fitz.  I knew his conscious wasn't gone.  He was lost, and so was I.

Sorry!  I had to do that!  I love you guys!  Oh!  And did y'all hear about how KOTLC will FINALLY become a movie?!  I'm ssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo excited! *adds it to list of movies to bing watch*

I love you guys so so much and make sure to light up the vote button, light up the follow button, and light up someone else's day by sharing this story!  (PS: I plan on updating more frequently, I've just been very busy!)

-🙀Beth🙀