🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮

Sophie POV

It turned into another group hug.  Yeah, I know.  That's a lot of group hugs for one day.  I agree.  Buuuuuuut, hugs are nice and I was feeling very down.

Everyone sat around the tree while the adults talked on the other side of the yard.  Fitz had a determined look on his face that made my predictable and traitorous heart flutter.  He was so cute.

We all huddled together and Dex wiped his tear stained face.  Poor guy.

Keefe seemed to notice how determined Fitz seemed and so he spoke,"Is there anything you'd like to share with the class, Lord of Snuggles?"

Fitz glared at Keefe for the nickname and nodded. "Yeah, there is, Keefe Cam-"

"OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY!  No need to get out that name." Keefe looked visibly terrified and Fitz grinned.

Tam smirked, "So does Sir Annoyingface here not like the name his mommy gave him?"

That sparked a glaring contest between Keefe and Tam which I happily stopped by shoving them both back and glaring at them.

"Keefe!  Tam!  That's enough!  This a very serious time and you guys need to learn to cooperate!  Please!" I scolded.  Maybe Dex and Biana were right about the Lady Fos Boss nickname.

Sorry that it's so short!  I've been really busy with life!  Thanks so much for reading!  Make sure to light up the vote button, light up like follow button, and light up someone else's day by sharing this story!  I love you guys so much!  Byeeee!

✰Beth Out✰