🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

MOC:

My life in 25 years...

Daughter:  hey mom?  Can I read this book I found in the attic?

Me:  sure, honey!  What's it called?

Daughter: Keeper of the Lost Cities.

Me: 

Me:  Sophie, go get your sisters Biana, Linh, and Marella.  Then get your brothers, Fitz, Keefe, Dex, and Tam.  Momma's got some explaining to do!

Sophie POV

"Sophie!  You call Keefe and Marella!  Linh, you call Tam and Wylie!  I'll be preparing.  Tell them to come to Everglen for a sleepover!"  Biana screeched.  

That girl is gonna burst my eardrums some day.  I thought.

But, Linh and I can tell that she's in one of her "Doer Feels", as Keefe likes to put it.  So, we got to work.

Once Linh and I finished making our calls, we went to check on Biana who had a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Ya know what?  She kinda looks like Keefe."  I whispered to Linh.  She giggles making Biana look up.

She gives us a look and says,"What's so funny?  Spill."

"Oh!  Nothing!"  We say shaking our heads and grinning looking totally suspicious.

Somehow, Biana lets it slide.  Woah.  She must have been very determined.   I thought.

***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Linh POV

When everyone arrives, Biana had a smirk that even Keefe would have trouble beating.  However, Keefe being Keefe, he surpassed her by a mile.  This was gonna be a long night.

Biana POV

Everyone arrived in the courtyard.  Once everyone was there, I lead them to Fitz's room.

Everyone sat in a circle.  I sat next to Dex and Sophie, Sophie sat next to me and Linh, Linh sat next to Sophie and Tam, Tam sat next to Linh and Fitz, and Fitz sat next to Tam and Keefe.

We sat there in silence for a few seconds, then I spoke up,—

"Okay!  I have everything planned!  How about we start with a game?  Actually, that's not a question.  No need for Brain Storming!  We are playing...."

I paused for suspense, but Dex interrupted me.  "Not Basequest.  Sophie always wins that one." He groaned.

"No, Dex.  We're playing Truth or Dare!"  I squealed at the last part.

The reaction from Sophie was priceless.

Sophie started choking on her water, and visibly almost spit it out.

"I'm sensing some very strong emotions from Foster here." Keefe smirked.  This was gonna be real good.

Sophie POV

When Biana mentioned Truth or Dare, I nearly choked on my water.  Keefe, of course told me about some strong emotions I was feeling and he had a point.

I was not happy about playing Truth or Dare.  It's a terrible game, and everyone regrets playing it.

"Biana!  How do you even know about that game?"  I asked her.  She grinned.

She almost immediately replied,"I did a little reading."

The book.  The book she was reading in Everglen's library.  I groaned.  Why Biana?  Why?

"This game sound interesting."  Keefe said, "Tell the Keefester more!"

"Well,"  Biana started, "it's quite simple.  Someone simply asks someone else 'Truth or Dare?', then they have to choose.  If they choose Dare, the person has to do whatever the other person wants.  If you choose Truth, than you have to answer any question truthfully."

Sadly, everyone agreed to play—except me.  I sighed and tried to hide in my cape.

Keefe was up first.

Okay, thank you so much for reading!  Sorry it's been a while, but I've been so busy reading!  There's only a few weeks left of a Summer, so it might be a little bit before I update...

Anyways!  Have a nice day (or night)!

-Beth Sencen-