🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳

Sophie POV

We all stood on glittery roof of Everglen.  I looked over the side of the building and at the ground far below.  I had a feeling of vertigo, despite the fact that I teleported often and the ground wasn't THAT far below.  It was just... nerves.

I closed my eyes for a second and the swirling feeling went away.  I held hands with Biana and Fitz.  Fitz held hands with Keefe who (grudgingly) held hands with Tam.  Biana held hands with Dex who held hands with Linh.  I was in the center.

"Is everyone ready?" I whispered to the others.  We couldn't be loud because the adults weren't far.  They stood, still talking in the night.  If we said anything too loud, they would undoubtably hear us, so we had to be very quiet.

I looked at Edaline who was crying into Grady's shoulder.  I thought about how many people in Eternalia my adopted parents probably knew and my heart hurt for them.

Fitz, Biana, Dex, Keefe, Tam, and Linh all gave me verbal conformation that they were ready and so we ran.  

I felt my stomach lurch as we jumped off the roof.  Dex had his eyes closed as tightly as possible, Linh's eyes were wide, Biana looked like she was trying not to barf, Keefe and Fitz looked like it was just another day at work, and Tam looked like he wanted to murder the ground.  Then there was darkness.

We fell through the Void as I pictured Eternalia.  It was difficult since I kept on imagining it as a burning city falling into ruin.  Eventually, we left the darkness and appeared at the city.  

Except... 

Eternalia wasn't burning.  It was fine.

"What the hell..." Keefe whispered and we stood there, in shock.  What was going on?

Sorry about the cliffhanger!  I had to!  (that cliffhanger just added a buttload more to the story than what it was going to be so you're welcome XD) Make sure to light up the vote button, light up the follow button, and light up someone else's day by sharing this story!  Thank you sososo much for 5.5k reads!  I love you to the end of the world!  Cya next time!

✰Beth Out✰