🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭

Fitz POV

Sophie looked ready to puke.  I grabbed her hand and intwined our fingers.  Then I transmitted to her.

You okay, Sophie?

Fitz?  What kind of question is that?  I'm not okay.  I'm the most unokay I've ever been.  Ever.  I can't believe we can't help them.  I just can't believe it.

I wanted to tell her that what she had just said was really cute but I knew that it wasn't the time.

Tell the adults that we need to go see the others.

Fitz, this really isn't the time.

Yes, it is.  Trust me.  I have a plan.

That last part made her hesitate from denying me so quickly.

What?  Really?  But Mr. Fork-

Who cares about what Mr. Forkle says?  We can help.  But we need the others.  It's a big job.

I- okay.  Let's do it.

Sophie's tear stained face looked up at the three adults in front of us. "Can we go see the others?"

Dad nodded. "You can go talk to them.  I think you should get some sleep after that."

That made me really angry.  I wasn't going to just sleep in my bed while Eternalia burned.  There was so much wrong with that.  I was going to go help the people in Eternalia.  I didn't let my anger show.  Not again.

"Thanks.  Fitzlet'sgo." She said that last part quickly and grabbed my wrist, practically dragging me to the others.

Keefe, Biana, Dex, Tam, and Linh sat together against the trunk of a large tree.  Biana was the first to see us.  She ran over and hugged us both.

"I'm glad you guys are alive."

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY, FOLKS!  Sorry, I was busy today so I didn't have much time to write!  I'll be updating on Thursday!

✰Beth Out✰