🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲

Dex POV

Using the find-o-nator, I searched through Alden's office.  I didn't mind searching through all sorts of top secret stuff since I did that basically everyday by hacking into records and stuff.  To most people, it's the end of the world, to me, it's Tuesday.

Wonderboy looked like a nervous wreck.  That made sense, since he's a total daddy's boy.

The find-o-nator was helping me look for anything suspicious.  Yeah, the name is still a work in progress.  I set the dial to look for any traces of Frissyn.  So far there was nothing.

I didn't give up though.  Us Diznees may be looked down upon for our social status and our abilities, but we never give up.

The find-o-nator beeped and my heart stopped.  I was holding the wand like gadget up to a picture hangin on the wall of what seemed to be some distant Vacker relative.

Fitz looked over his shoulder from the books he has been searching through. "Find anything?"

I nodded to him. "Maybe.  I heard a beep so maybe this is it." I tucked the find-o-nator into my pocket and gently moved the picture over just a bit to find a secret compartment.  It didn't have any locks or security systems guarding it, which was a relief.  Inside was indeed, bottles upon bottles of Frissyn.

I grinned, grabbing them and stashing them carefully in my bag. "Fitz, over here!" I whisper shouted excitedly to him.

Wonderboy hurried over and he too began stuffing the bottles into his bag.  We took all the bottles.  Once we had them all and our bags were full, we rushed out of the office, leaving the room in silence.

Biana POV

We all gathered in Fitz's room ready for action.  Sophie stood next to me, her clothes battle worthy and her eyes determined.  My bestie was going to save those people and nothing would be getting in her way.

Of course, I was the one to pick everyone's outfits, along with gathering weapons.  I made sure that Sophie was wearing red.  It was essential to her aesthetic.  

I wore a purple dress that went down to my knees.  It had many buttons, and like Sophie's outfits, it was full of secret pockets.  I had on some nice white leggings underneath and my hair was done half up.  The skirt to my dress was somewhat stiff, but only because it held many daggers.  My parents had some dresses like this made for me after the incident at Nightfall.  I felt like a warrior.  A very beautiful and elegant warrior.

Anyways, Fitz was handing out the bottles of Frissyn.  When he walked up to me, I didn't need to be an empath to tell he was worried about me.  True, I had fought since Nightfall, but ever since then, he hasn't been able to look at me the same way.  I was used to people staring at my scars, but for my older brother to be looking at me as though I would break at any moment... it's terrible.

I gave him a reassuring smile.  It was going to be ok and I needed him to see that I was not weak.

Sophie POV

I stood in a jumble of nerves.  I wanted to go teleport to Eternalia and end some Everblaze and Neverseen, but I was also VERY nervous.

Fitz handed me the vials of Frissyn and I transmitted to him.

Fitz?

Yeah, Sophie?

I've been thinking about something that's really irritating me.  We have all this Frissyn, we can stop the Everblaze, so why are the adults so against going to help?  There's so much we don't know.  It's really frustrating me.

I... I've been thinking about that too.  I know how you feel.  For now, we just need to focus on saving those people.

I nodded and Fitz continued passing out the Frissyn.  I slipped a few of the vials into my bag and the rest went in my pockets.  It was time to go.

That's all for today <3 ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 5K VIEWS!  I'm so happy that people are reading and enjoying it!  It seriously makes my day!  LOVE YOU ALL!  Make sure to light up the vote button, light up the follow button, and light up someone else's day!  Byeeeee!

✰Beth Out✰