🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

Hi, so I'd like to warn you that this next chapter is completely Biana's POV.  Yes, this is a Sophitz story, it's just this chapter!  I promise!  Well, get reading!

Sorry for rambling on,

-Beth Sencen 

MOC:

Biana:  everyone!  Put your ideas in the bin!

Keefe:  that's the trash can!

Biana:  exactly!

Biana POV:

I rushed to the library at Everglen.  I skim the spines of the books for the book Popular Games Among Teenage Humans.

Once I find it (finally), I throw it open a quickly look through it for a game.  I punch the air and shout "YES!!!"

I read it:

A/N:  This next part is in the book!

Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare is a simple game that is popular among most young humans if the age.  The rules are simple.

Step 1:  Ask someone playing "Truth or Dare?"

Step 2:  They will have to decide between the two options.  If they say Truth: Ask them a question they have to answer truthfully.  If they say Dare: Tell them what to do and they have to do it.

Note:  If they want to pass, they can take off a piece of clothing instead of the Truth or Dare.

A/N:  that's the end of the book excerpt!

Biana POV:

This is exactly what they need!  Sophie ran into the room gasping for breath.

"Bi...ah....nuh!  Why...did you...leave?  Linh and I...have been looking for...you...for the past 15...minutes!" She says in between breaths.

"Oh, sorry!  I was just looking at uh,  this one makeup technique.  Sorry, it was kinda just a lightbulb moment!"  I tried to give her my most reassuring smile.

She bought it.  Wow.  She really was queen oblivious.  It was time to call an emergency sleepover!😏

You guys are spoiled.  I published this a whole day early!  Be warned, I can be evil!😈

Anyways, Have a great day!  Please check out my other works!  I'm working on a few more! I will be posting previews of all the books I'm working on, so that you know you have something to look forward to!

~Calamity~