"Turn around" I tell Calum as he lies on the bed, face flat on the bed. 

"Better hurry up before I die" Calum complains. 

I quickly drop the towel and the clothes that were on my shoulder on the floor and slip on Calum's shirt. I run over to Calum and jump on top of him. 

"You can look now" I smile as he somehow manages to twist around underneath my body. 

"Hello beautiful" Calum's smiles just made me want to die. 

"Thanks for the shirt" I say as I roll off of him. 

"You're welcome, you look better in it than I do" Calum sits up and puts a little half smile on his face. 

"Aren't you a little flirt" I giggle, playfully nudging Calum's arm. 

"Only for you" He puts his face up close to mine. 

"Oh really" 

"Yes and maybe Luke" He laughs as I push him away. 

"Come on let's get downstairs before your sister gets suspicious" I get up off of the bed and pull him up with me. 

Calum puts an arm around my waist and I do the same. 

"And up we go" Calum says as he pulls me up off of the floor and into his arms. 

"Oh my god! Calum one day I will seriously break your back" I complain as I sling an arm around his neck. 

"Babe, you're as light as a feather!" He protests giving me kiss on the cheek. 

"Stahp it you're making me blush" 

Calum laughs as he walks down the stairs. 

"Ok put me down now Calum, back problems do not need to happen at your age" I say as I release myself from his grip. 

Calum wraps his arms around my waist as we walk into the kitchen to Mali putting pizza in the oven. Calum's eyes light up and we both hi-5 at the fact that our favourite food was pizza. 

"You look comfortable" Mali winks as she turns around from the oven. 

"Oh yeah, my clothes are still wet" I explain as I sit down on a stool. 

"You can borrow my clothes!" Mali suggests. 

"Oh no it's fine, you're already making us food" 

"Are you sure?" Mali raises an eye brow.

"Positive" I reply.

"Ooook, if you need clothes if you're going out later you can go borrow some clothes from my closet" I couldn't help but admire Mali's smile, it was like Calum's but whiter, "Do you like pizza Andie?" Mali asks as she sets the timer on. 

"Love it" I smile as Calum steps out from behind me and stands next to me, "Thankyou" 

"No problem" Mali gestures to the living room, "Let's go watch a movie" 

Calum and I look at eachother, knowing what movie we wanted to watch. 

"Already one step ahead of you two" Mali says as she pulls out 'Batman the Dark Knight'.

"Thankyouuu" I grin as Calum drops himself on the couch and I take the seat next to him. 

About 15 minutes into the movie, we hear the ding of the oven and Mali jumps to her feet to bring out the pizza. We hear a few clangs of the pots and pans, but then Mali comes out with the pizza and puts it on the coffee table. 

"Guys I've gotta go I'm going to meet up with Stephen, it was very nice to meet you Andie" Mali smiles as she walks over to hug me. 

"It was great to finally meet you and thankyou for the pizza" I hug Mali and give her a kiss on the cheek as Calum remains on the couch, lying there like a sloth. 

"No worries, I'll probably see you tomorrow" She pulls away, still smiling, "Bye bro" Mali hits the back of Calum's head as she walks out of the room. 

"HEY!" Calum twists his head around. 

"Love you!" She shouts as she walks down the hall way. 

"Love you too!" He shouts back in a less jolly tone. 

The thud of the door closing and the click of the lock tells us that Mali left. 

"PIIZZAA!" I yell as I take a piece and sit back down, taking a huge bite from the pizza slice.

"Damn you eat like an animal" Calum laughs. 

"You know you love it" I say as I swallow. 

"I actually do" He takes his own piece. 

I put my legs up on the couch and lay back in Calum's arms, resting my head on his chest. We lay on the couch, finishing the pizza Mali had made for us which was delicious by the way, watching our favourite movie.

Throughout the movie, my eyes start getting heavy, before I officially fall asleep Calum speaks up. 

"Andie?" Calum says calmly as he plays with the ends of my hair. 

"Yes Calza" 

"I love you" He whispers into my ear. 

"I love you too" I reply snuggling up closer to him. 

He kisses my forehead before allowing me to fall asleep in his arms. 

Well that is the end of this chapter :) I love you all <3 x I apologise for any mistakes, I wrote this in 2hours, I was watching a few of their videos and ya know .... got inspired :)