The Beginning

Hey, everyone!

I just would like to thank you for starting this book. I began writing this after my other book, Alien got some reads. I'm hoping this book will be as successful, if not more. I hope you all enjoy it, please leave some feedback in the comments and enjoy reading!

"Diana! Hurry up, we're leaving!" My twin brother, Blaise calls from the bottom of the stairwell.

"I'm coming, prat!" I shoot back, annoyed already. My name is Diana Zabini, twin sister of the popular Blaise Zabini. We've been attending Hogwarts since before we were teenagers. Now, we are heading into our fourth year at the school.

I trot down the stairs lugging my trunk as well as my owl, Dagwood. Blaise stuffs his hands in the pockets of his dark jeans. I place my trunk down to adjust my long brown hair and tug at my short white shirt that complements my patchwork jeans.

"Took you long enough." He chuckles, and oh how badly do I want to hit him. We each hug our sisters, 16-year-old Elaine, 10-year-old Alaire, and 6-year-old Sable. 

"When can I come with you, Di?" Alaire asks me.

I chuckle. "Next year, you'll finally be eleven and you'll come with us," I promise. Alaire smiles, satisfied as Blaise tosses some Floo Powder in the fireplace.

"Kings Cross London!" He calls and disappears. I do the same and arrive at the familiar train station. Blaise's nose wrinkled in disgust at the sight of muggles, his judgmental brown eyes rolling to the back of his head. Probably to check to see if his brain is back there.

Here's the thing, although we're twins with the same features, Blaise and I wear them differently. For example, we both have deep brown eyes. While Blaise chooses to keep them at a judgemental look at all times, mine are in an unbiased, chill state until someone starts taking digs at me. Also, we both have dark brown hair. While Blaise chooses to keep his short, mine is medium or long, like an extension of my body.

"Disgusting mudbloods." He seethes. I smile.

"Pay up. I bet you couldn't go five minutes without saying that, so pay me my 20 galleons please." I hold my hands out and Blaise drops the money in. I stick out my tongue smugly and run into Platform 9 and 3/4.

I spot my best friend Draco Malfoy in the distance and wave to him. He smiles upon seeing me and my brother, eager to get away from Crabbe and Goyle, who are easily the biggest morons of all time.

"Zabini one and Zabini two!" He smiles, and I notice how much he has grown up over the summer. His shoulders are broader, his jaw more defined, his platinum blonde hair and blue-grey eyes are still the same, and he's definitely taller. 

"Hey." I fist-bump him as Blaise slaps palms with Draco.

"Let's hurry before someone takes our seats." Draco leads us to the train and we take out normal seats, me and Blaise across from Draco in his all-black suit. 

"So how was Geneva?" Draco asks. Blaise rolls his eyes and groans while I shrug.

"Everything was fine, but spending the summer with this prick was absolute hell. How about you?" I ask as Blaise slaps me on the arm.

"Blaise treat your younger sister with respect!" Draco jokes and I roll my eyes. Draco makes a big deal that I am seven minutes younger than Blaise.

"Shut up, Malfoy." Blaise jokes back and I snicker, feeling an insult battle coming. Unfortunately, Pansy Parkinson struts up to our seat. I noticeably roll my eyes.

"Hey, Draco." She looks awful. Like, who wears brown?! Pansy plays with her ordinary light brown hair. "Is this seat taken?" She asks, about to sit down.