Sweet Cinammon Roll and Tart Apple

Diana's POV:

This past week has been, well, eventful. Cedric kissed me for the first time, but it wasn't anything like Draco. We officially became a couple, and to be honest, he is refreshing from Slytherin boys. Cedric is kind and loyal and always makes me laugh. Not only that, but he and Harry Potter got into the Triwizard Tournament. How Harry got in, I don't know, but he did.

As for Draco, he's still making me smile, and I'm teaching him how to play the piano better. If I can teach Blaise, who can't sit still for longer than ten minutes, I can definitely teach Draco.

I was walking around during my free period when someone calls my name.

"Diana!" Someone calls. I look around, not seeing anyone.

"Up here, genius!" I turn to see Draco sitting in a tree.

"What are you doing up there?" I ask, chuckling.

Draco shrugs. "Nice view. Come look," I smirk and climb up to sit next to him. He smiles when I reach him.

"See?" He asks.

"Yeah," I nod, taking Draco's hand in mine for a moment. Draco points to Potter.

"Potter!" He calls. I smirk, this will be interesting.

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you could last ten minutes in that tournament. At least I was more generous than my father, he gave you five minutes," I laugh at that one.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks!" Harry snips.

"Now Draco, be nice. He is the Chosen One after all. Give him until the first task," The two of us hop down the tree with our friends behind us.

"Well, my best friend here has a point," Draco looks at me before smirking at Potter.

"Won't your boyfriend get jealous, Diana?" Harry asks.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I quip back. Blaise leans against the base of the tree, laughing with Theodore Nott. Cedric stands with his posse, laughing along.

"Darling, come stand with us," Cedric takes my hand as we walk away from the group. Cedric spots something and tells me to wait. He hands me a pretty flower.

"I love it, Ced. Thank you," I put it behind my ear.

"Just as pretty as you," Cedric says and I feel my cheeks flush. We take a walk around the grounds, but our sweet moment was interrupted by his posse rushing up to him. I took this as my exit queue and went to find my friends. Blaise is laughing at something Theo said, and Draco is listening in. They all smile when they see me.

"You okay?" Theo asks me.

I nod, not feeling like speaking. While everyone else was ahead of Draco and me, Draco brushes his fingers against mine.

"Can I beat up Diggory?" He asks hopefully. I laugh.

"It wasn't his fault. Him being in the Triwizard Tournament is getting him a lot of attention," I reply as we catch up to Blaise and Theo.

"Still not an excuse," Draco replies as we walk into Potions. I ignore that comment and sit next to Cedric.

"Sorry about earlier," Cedric apologizes before the lesson starts.

"Don't worry about it," I smile at him and listen to the lesson. Snape uses me as a volunteer for today's lesson about how to correctly modify a potion to make more or less than the recipe calls for.