Hogsmeade, Again

Diana's POV

I brush my fingers through my long hair and stare at myself in the mirror. For the first time, I was nervous. Nervous that this stupid plan wasn't going to work, that Blaise wouldn't let me be with Draco. That I would actually like Cedric.

I shake the feelings away and change.

^The outfit(but no hat).

Thanks to my height of 5'7, the pants look good. I tie my hair up in a high ponytail with two strands hanging by my ears and walk out to the Hufflepuff Common Room. Cedric waves me over.

"Hello, Cedric," I smile kindly.

"You look lovely, Diana," Cedric complements me. 

"Likewise," He did look nice in a honey-colored polo and black jeans. When we reach Hogsmeade, we walk over to The Three Broomsticks. Cedric held the door open for me, which was very chivalrous.

But not my type.

"So Diana, tell me about yourself. I don't really know much about you," Cedric says as we sit in a cozy booth.

I shrug. "There isn't really much to me. I'm a Slytherin with a twin brother. I like to play piano, Quidditch, and of course, pranks. I have an owl named Dagwood. And, that's about it," I lean back a bit as our Butterbeers arrive.

Cedric smiles. "That's really it, huh? Can I ask you some questions?" He asks.

"That is a question," I quip back lightly and Cedric laughs.

"You're pretty witty," Cedric complements.

"Thanks," I reply.

"Alright, do you have a favorite subject?" He asks.

I shrug. "I like some better than others, but I don't really have a favorite. What about you?" I ask back.

"I like Transfiguration. It's very interesting, but definitely hard," Cedric responds.

"Agreed," I smile and take a sip of Butterbeer.

"How did you get into Advanced Potions?" Cedric asks. I put down my cup.

"Snape used to mentor me. He still does, but less frequently," I explain, and Cedric nods. I spot my friends walk in out of the corner of my eye.

"I'm assuming you hang out with Malfoy? You know, since he's your brother's friend," Cedric assumes.

"I think I'm closer to Draco than Blaise is. But yes, I do hang out with Theo, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Draco," I reply. Cedric nods, understanding.

"You're really nice to be around, Diana," Cedric says as we walk around Hogsmeade.

"You too, Ced. You're really sweet, and I don't get much of that in Slytherin," I joke, making us both laugh.