Was he always this sexy?

Were his eyes so seductive?

Were his lips so kissable?

Suddenly he noticed me staring and I had to look away.

"Pierre. Dorian.?" I cleared my throat and looked around. "They are around here somewhere," I told him..

Seconds later the cats strolled in. I picked up Pierre and my stranger stopped in awe as he saw Dorian.

"Oh, he is just.." He picked it up and hugged him. "He is so fluffy."

He seemed so content cuddling with my cats.

I stood up and got away for a second and I came back bringing their toys.

He grabbed one of the toys and started playing with them.

"So..." I started. "Since it came to this, how about you tell me your name."

He looked at me and hesitated for a second with a sour look on his face. Eventually, like letting out a burden he smiled. "My name is Elric."

Elric. I smiled. It suited him.

"You?" He asked the cats to throw the ball at the cats and they ran after it.

"I'm Francine, but everyone calls me Francy."

"Nice to meet you, Francy." He grinned so brightly I thought I had gone blind.

My heartbeat so loud I was scared he would hear it.

"You didn't skip any classes today?" He asked teasingly, throwing the ball again and waiting for Dorian to bring it.

Pierre came and laid in my lap.

"I didn't. Like I said. That was a one-time thing. What about you? I'm sure you had skipped as well." I petted Pierre.

Elric laughed to himself and then glanced up at me. "I went to all of my classes. Even finished my work on time. But I'm super tired now."

"Do you want another coffee?" I asked.

"That would be great." He smiled and slid off the couch to play with the cats.

I picked up Pierre and we left for the kitchen.

I hummed to myself as I was making the coffee. Pierre stared at me lovingly as always. He was my best cooking buddy.

"His name is Elric," I whispered to Pierre. "Remi will never let this go. She called it that we will meet again."

Pierre leaned down on his paws and yawned.

I walked back into the living room with the coffee.

"Here is the coffee."

But there was no answer.

I circled the couch and then saw Elric on the ground sleeping with the cats.

I covered my mouth trying to hold a laugh in.

It was so adorable and sweet that If I pictured this scene every time I drank coffee, I'd never need sugar.

Silently I left the coffee on the table and sat on the armchair watching him.

Damn, why did guys always have to have long lashes?

I could finally observe his face in peace. Well..almost.

His mouth was opened as he got further and further in the dream world.

After my inevitable staring, I realized this might have been my only chance to take a picture.

I took out my phone and turned off the sound taking as many pics as I could. Eventually, I put the phone away scared he might catch me.

I took a few pillows and put them around him. Maybe he will turn and lean on one of them. I placed a blanket over him and the cats circled him like he was their mother.

I took out my phone. Maybe just one more picture.

I couldn't believe he could fall asleep so easily like that. Wasn't I a stranger to him?

Yet he seemed so peaceful. When I saw how pale he looked in his car I was very worried. Millions of questions went through my mind.

I looked at the time. I had all the time in the world until anyone was home. With that I pulled out my books and studied while glancing at Mr. No longer a stranger from time to time.

When it was 5:30 I was getting kind of mad that he slept through our time together. I crouched next to him and poked his cheek with my finger. He was out like a light.

"Elric.." I leaned over and whispered. I touched his shoulder slightly, even nervous myself of his reaction when he woke up.

"Elric.," I said one more time and he started coming to it.

He opened his eyes and closed them again. What I did not expect was him to then bury his face in my neck and then go back down smiling. "You smell nice." He then yawned and went back to sleep.

My neck was burning and I stood there completely on fire. That.was.so.hot.and embarrassing.

It was once Momo meowed when he finally seemed to be coming to it.

I stepped back and waited until he was completely aware of where he was.

"What..." He rubbed his eyes and looked around.

He was so adorable my ovaries were screaming. He stared at me confused and I handed him the glass of water I held for a while now.

He took it, still staring at me.

"Um. Did I just fall asleep?" He said and took a few gulps.

"You looked pretty tired so I let you sleep for a few hours. It's five-thirty."

He placed the cup on the table. "What?"

He looked down at the blanket, the pillows and the cats. "Oh."

"Actually any of my brothers could come at any time so I had to wake you up."

"No um. I ..sorry." He said completely wordless than what he usually is.

As he got up, his shirt had rolled up and I could see some abs underneath before he rolled back down.

"I should go." He murmured and looked left and right still in daze.

"Elric.." I said and turned towards me confused.

"Hm?"

"Do you feel better now? You seemed pretty tired and worn out. Not to mention worried. You're better now right?"

He nodded in confirmation and then headed for the door. Then he stopped and turned around looking at me.

Is he going to blame me now for something?

"Do you want to hang out this weekend? Tomorrow?" He said out of nowhere.

My.heart.stopped.

"Tomorrow?" I tried to think. "Um...as strangers again or?"

"No." He pushed his hair back. "Now that you know my name and I have officially embarrassed myself in front of you, I think we're hardly strangers Francy."

I flinched at the sound of my name rolling off his lips. " Alright then. Tomorrow."

He nodded and took out his phone. "Your number?"

I told him the digits and he was quick to type them up and save them.

"I um... look forward to it." He said and opened the door.

"Bye Elric. Drive safe." I said smirking but he turned around and winked at me..

I closed the door and my knees gave out after seeing that wink. I sat there on the floor trying to get myself together.